No FO Email

Thread: No FO Email

MID

No FO Email

I was on the waiting list for and FO, and on June 19, 2009, I sent my FO emai to Stowa ("[email protected]") I have not received an email either yes or no. I didn't really expect to get an FO (I was #623), but I did expect an email. I also want to make sure I'm in the running for the raffle. Did anyone else not get an email or still waiting for one? Can I still expect one?

stuffler,mike

Re: No FO Email

Reading the crystal ball ? How can we tell if you can still expect one ? Noboday can but the Stowa tem. So sent Jörg or Viveca an e-mail und you will know.

MID

Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    Reading the crystal ball ? How can we tell if you can still expect one ? Noboday can but the Stowa tem. So sent Jörg or Viveca an e-mail und you will know.
    Because the email from Stowa said, "We will inform all customers who aren't able to get a watch, on June 30th, in the evening by e.mail." And today is July 1. But you're right. I should email Viveca directly.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Sponsor / Moderator

Dear Mid,

thanks for mail.
    Can you forward me your personal emailadress that i can check.

We have been sure that we have send all e-mails but maybe there was a problem with our provider.

At the moment we check all sended mails and we only can say:

From about 200 people who can get a watch we have a 60% responce - but we are waiting for 100% responce and this is what we check at the moment.

Maybe there was a providerproblem with the mail.

Please be patience for another few hours or 1-2 days and we do everything to solve this and to clear all open questions.

You can be sure that we take care about this matter.

If you haven´t receive a mail till today there are basicly 2 possibilities - please check both:

we have the experience that many users have a spam which takes our mail or basicly all html mails.
    Please have a look in your spam - maybe you find the Stowa mail.

if not

maybe you are one who was not receiving in the reason of the providerproblem.
    In this case we find this and send again the mail automatically.

Both versions can be possible but please be sure that we do everything to find the solution.

Best regards

Jörg Schauer

Thread Information