Notice from Regine

Thread: Notice from Regine

Notice from Regine

Just got a notice from Regine that my Antea KS will be delayed 10-14 days due to their move to the new building. This was for a watch ordered Feb. 2 and scheduled for delivery Mid-March. Even though it's a delay, it's nice to hear that the delay will only be 2 weeks at most.

Re: Notice from Regine

Quote Originally Posted by markb78 View Post
    Just got a notice from Regine that my Antea KS will be delayed 10-14 days due to their move to the new building. This was for a watch ordered Feb. 2 and scheduled for delivery Mid-March. Even though it's a delay, it's nice to hear that the delay will only be 2 weeks at most.

I would think the delay applied to all watches pending deliver as of today . . . time of delay may vary slightly but it should be largely consistent . . . don't you think so?

Quote Originally Posted by ahkeelt View Post
    I would think the delay applied to all watches pending deliver as of today . . . time of delay may vary slightly but it should be largely consistent . . . don't you think so?
    Yes, I would think so too, at least for all the watches that had the mid-March estimate to begin with. I'm pretty sure that shortly after I ordered my watch the delivery times were pushed back to the next shipment so I must have gotten in just under the wire. Considering it was in Feb. when I ordered, a 2 month wait is not bad at all.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I ordered an Airman auto-no logo and a MO in January, both with a mid-March estimate. I got an email last week from Viveca asking for payment and indicating that both would be shipped in 10 days. So both of mine still appear to be right on schedule for mid-March shipment.

Trying to put myself in a manufacturing state of mind, I would guess that they are working in batches. Some batches will be done prior to the move, and some will be delayed until after the move. I happened to get lucky, but a couple of weeks in either direction wouldn't have bothered me.
    // Rob

Quote Originally Posted by rfjacques View Post
    I ordered an Airman auto-no logo and a MO in January, both with a mid-March estimate. I got an email last week from Viveca asking for payment and indicating that both would be shipped in 10 days. So both of mine still appear to be right on schedule for mid-March shipment.

Trying to put myself in a manufacturing state of mind, I would guess that they are working in batches. Some batches will be done prior to the move, and some will be delayed until after the move. I happened to get lucky, but a couple of weeks in either direction wouldn't have bothered me.
    Agree!

I think Jorg and his team are very busy now due to the move. We all should be patient.

I have two on order, an Airman with date and COSC and a Seatime Carbon. I got the email for the delay on the Airman of 10-14 days. The Seatime has also been delayed, although it says immediately available. I am sure they are very busy moving and have a lot to do. I believe the delay will most likely apply to all orders not just the ones promised for mid-March. I was excited when I saw the email from Regine, but not so much after I read it. I am patiently waiting and know that it will be well worth it.

Been exchanging e-mails with Regine this morning, my Seatime Carbon will be a few days before shipping due to the move.
    Dave E

Skating away on the thin ice of a new day

Thread Information