One for each day of the week.

Thread: One for each day of the week.

One for each day of the week.

Well we have the Kulisse that Jorg changed the bezel and the screws on (with the original bezel and screws retained for the purists)
    A Sportstop - would love to know how many of these were made -any offers??
    A day date - this would be changed for one of the original Durowe edition of 200 if one ever became available at a sensible price.
    Then an automatik in this case one of the platinum limited edition.
    Finally we have 3 kleine schauers. The one hand is from the phantom (with the durowe) limited edition of 50, and then black and white dial from the first limited edition of 400. These were fitted with the durowe, and there were two different works, one of 150 models, and one of 250 (and halve again for each of the black and white dials).

All that is missing is a quarada, but not fussed about having one of these.

I would still buy the right model if they become available (like the Durowe day date), or the white dial automatik which I nearly bagged at a real bargain price!

And then of course there are my Stowas!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: One for each day of the week.

Sure with Durowe in your Kleine Schauer? At least for the first two I think it's a PUW. Why not post a picture of the backs or better yet I recommend you just give them to me for closer inspection

Great collection of Schauers. Although I enjoy Stowas I really appreciate what goes in to a Schauer.

Cheers, Pat

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by powermaxi2000 View Post
    Sure with Durowe in your Kleine Schauer? At least for the first two I think it's a PUW. Why not post a picture of the backs or better yet I recommend you just give them to me for closer inspection

I posted the backs on the old WUS Schauer site, I will try to find some pictures- your opinion will be interesting!

I have a vague feeling that your thoughts may be accurate as to one of them!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrzej View Post
    I posted the backs on the old WUS Schauer site, I will try to find some pictures- your opinion will be interesting!

I have a vague feeling that your thoughts may be accurate as to one of them!!
    Cor - I bow to the master!!

Yet the PUW looks to me the same as the Durowe 7420 in both the Phantom and the Antea Durowe. I shall have to get all these out of the safe for another look.

Here are the backs of the Phantom that the previous owner has sent on

Well I read recently in the Uhrenmagazin 6/1999 article that PUWs were used for the Kleine Schauers.

Enjoy your collection even more and feel free to send one of the three watches as consulting fee to me

Quote Originally Posted by powermaxi2000 View Post
    Well I read recently in the Uhrenmagazin 6/1999 article that PUWs were used for the Kleine Schauers.

Enjoy your collection even more and feel free to send one of the three watches as consulting fee to me
    And cheap at half the price
    What I really need is for you to continue the work you did on the Anteas and the Kulisses into all the other models.

As in the note, would like to know how many Sportstops were issued of each variety - any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrzej View Post
    What I really need is for you to continue the work you did on the Anteas and the Kulisses into all the other models.
    Just do it yourself
    Well I also think that doing this for other models might be more difficult as it was for the Anteas and the Chronos.

What I could provide is a more structured Flieger overview as the existing thread is not updated and got messed up a bit. In case I decide to do that it will be after the FO hype is finished.
    Last edited by powermaxi2000; July 10th, 2008 at 23:15.

Thread Information