Orange Prodiver on the Way!
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Orange Prodiver on the Way!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Orange Prodiver on the Way!

I bought another limette Prodiver off of TZ earlier this summer. The watch turned out to have a movement problem so I sent it in to Stowa for repair.

While it was there I got to thinking about that dial...I had a limette dial once before. I sold it a year or more ago and I kind of missed it which is why I bought another. But, when I had it back again I realized that there was something about the shade that I was just not altogether thrilled with. In some lighting situations it is amazing but when it's in low light conditions it gets kind of pea green almost and loses that bright vibrant quality. So I asked if they would swap it for one of the orange dials they show on their site. No problem they said so I decided to go for it. Should be here tomorrow afternoon if the Fed-Ex notification is to be believed.
    Rotating on my wrist this month: Stowa Blue WatchTime Flieger, Sinn EZM9, Sinn T1, Sinn 556 Blue, Stowa Antea LE Polish Forums, Stowa Verus 40, Damasko DS30 greenie, Sinn U1, Stowa Antea Klassik KS Rose, Nomos Tangente Silvercut

Re: Orange Prodiver on the Way!

WOW, can't wait to see the pics. I love the orange Prodiver!

stuffler,mike

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I don't think any actual pics in the wild of the orange one have appeared on the forums, have they? At any rate, I have to wait until tomorrow because the package didn't make it into the system before the cutoff time.
    Rotating on my wrist this month: Stowa Blue WatchTime Flieger, Sinn EZM9, Sinn T1, Sinn 556 Blue, Stowa Antea LE Polish Forums, Stowa Verus 40, Damasko DS30 greenie, Sinn U1, Stowa Antea Klassik KS Rose, Nomos Tangente Silvercut

Looking forward to seeing it! And No, you can't have the brown bezel back

Post some pics.

Can't wait to see the orange.
    It will certainly go with more clothing than the lime one!
    Unless you have a lime leisure suit lurking in your closet?
    "Gentlemen, we should synchronize our watches."

I'm not THAT old Jay!

Got it this afternoon. Wow, what a difference from the limette dial. I like this a lot and will really enjoy wearing it.

Check out how close the color is to the Doxa...it's a lot closer to the Doxa than any other orange watch I've seen although the shade is ever so slightly redder than the Doxa. Anyway, it's a great orange.

Next to it's twin brother:

Next to my customized Doxa 5000t:

NikAlex likes this.

Beautiful Peter. Your pictures are fantastic too,thanks for sharing.

First pics I've seen of the orange beside Stowa website.

I am getting an itchy trigger finger now.

Congrats and wear in good health,

Jack

Thanks a lot Jack, I'm really digging this piece. I had a feeling the orange would please me more than the limette and I'm thrilled with my decision. The orange is a very rich, saturated shade and it's simply beautiful.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information