WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Order question

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  brainless 
#1 ·
I ordered a Stowa online last night. I understand it will be quite a while before I have to pay.

Am I supposed to receive an email confirmation with order number or anything?

#2 ·
They'll email you.

#3 ·
I ordered a Stowa online last night. I understand it will be quite a while before I have to pay.

Am I supposed to receive an email confirmation with order number or anything?
You will get
(1) order confirmation
(2) e-mail when the watch is ready to ship with payment instructions
(3) e-mail when shipped with FedEx tracking number

#11 ·
Don't worry, Stowa is very, very professional :), you must only wait and believe me worth to wait for their watches.

As soon as possible i'll show the pics of my wonderful Stowa flieger no data.

Stowa follows your shipment until you get it.

Cheers :)

The flight

Excellent. I just ordered a Prodiver last night myself. I was also wondering when to pay. Thanks.

#5 ·
If you're in the United States, once you pay, download the CBP Form 5106, fill it out, sign it, and scan it and save it. You'll have to send it to FEDEX to release your watch from customs once it gets to the US. Just Google Customs and Border Protection Form 5106. That way you're all set to just send it in when you hear from FEDEX. That will save you a little time at the very end when you think your watch is almost in your hands!

#6 ·
Yep, 24 hours after my order I got the order confirmation & order number. I was just surprised at the delay as usually an email is sent immediately via computer. I understand now! :)

Thanks!

#10 ·
Hi Ren,

as often in life it's the same with STOWA:
You get what you pay for! b-)

The prices listed on STOWA on-line shop are for the watches as being shown there. For an additional strap/bracelet you have to pay extra.
- Choose the watch with the rubber strap and you have to pay for the additional SS bracelet;
- choose the watch with the SS bracelet and you have to pay for the additional rubber strap;
- choose the watch with the leather strap and you have to pay for the additional rubber strap and the additional SS bracelet - if you want to get them all,

Volker ;-)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.