possible?

Thread: possible?

possible?

Hi I've been lurking for a while and decided to throw a post everyones way.
    Ok i'm not a veteran of this watch game, all i own presently is a Breitling SOP and a couple vintage Omega militarys. Well I am in the market for a new baby now and I definitely dig big chunky divers such as the seatime/prodiver.(bigger=better )
    Atop the crisp german craftsmanship the personal service that seems to be given is unmatched by the assembly line swiss houses.

My question is I'd really like a white dial prodiver with either orange or (even if possible, PLEASE!) blued hands, with the chronometer movt. and a seatime viewback (I'm not concerned with depth rating as i only swim in pools and surf a bit).
    Could this frankenstein be made at the factory for me? The prodiver is a bargain as it is so i wouldn't mind paying a little more for customization.
    Any information given would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Re: possible?

Welcome to the forum sikniss.
    Can't hurt to ask Jorg!
    Good luck.
    "Time is the school in which we learn. Time is the fire in which we burn."

Hello and welcome !

I'd say:

- White dial possible
    - Orange hands (at least minute and second hand) possible
    - Blued hands not possible
    - Chronometer movement possible
    - Seatime back not possible

But in the Jörg must decide, so feel free to e-mail Stowa about your wishes.

Greets,
    Andreas

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

maybe i can consolidate

buy the seatime limited ed. yellow chronometer and beg Jorg for a dial change to a white one....
    i could get over the hands thing.

oh and thanks for the welcome!
    Last edited by sikniss; October 4th, 2006 at 20:14.

I just emailed Jorg in the past couple of days about a dial change as I own a Prodiver with the limette dial and I'm on the fence about the color. Sometimes I love and sometimes I'm not sure. It's a unique color and in different lights it looks different ways.

Anyway, he replied this morning and he says the white dials are sold out. I sent him a reply to ask if there will be more white dials made and am now awaiting his reply.

I'm thinking I may keep the limette but if I do change to the white dial I'm thinking of keeping the black hands and going with an orange sweep which would be very cool. I also asked about a spare set of screws and was told not a problem.

The limette on the Black strap is so unique and such a great looking piece.. but I could see where something a little less "bright" would be a little more versatile.

But that piece is such a great look... I would probably just buy a second one if I had the funds.

Crue4, it is really cool and like I said, a lot of the time I really love it. I don't think I've ever seen another watch with a face like this except maybe on Glycine model but that was only in pics on the WUSK forums. But in certain dim light conditions it takes on a muddy green caste that does not contrast well with the hands. It's a subtle thing and most of the time it looks fantastic so I'll probably end up just enjoying it. But I always want to see what my options are...

Thread Information