Probably has been done here before, but wanted to see the most updated results. I am surprised (maybe should not be) how accurate my Airman has been albeit just short of 7 days ownership. I have none, zero, nada experience with auto's hence my curiosity.
I know results with vary with time/age, position, wrist time vs off-wrist time, etc...
I set my Airman the day I got it to the Atomic clock (Ft Collins) and after 1 week: +2 seconds. I find this remarkable although my knowledge of ETA movements or autos for that matter is nil. Thank you Stowa!
Post them if you got them and would love to see some long term results if you have kept them.
EDIT: I thought this would make it more thorough. Could you list:
1) make / model / COSC or not / and or calibre
2) date received
3) wrist time
4) position/s when not on wrist - storage (winder etc...)
5) + or minus per day or week or month whichever you have
Here is mine:
1) Airman, no logo, auto, 2824-2 NON COSC
2) October 16th 2008
3) every night from 6 PM to 10 AM next day then all weekend (nights inclu)
4) face up no winder
5) +2 second deviation from Atomic time after 7 days