Price increase at Stowa, Feb 3, 2020 - Page 3
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Price increase at Stowa, Feb 3, 2020

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: Price increase at Stowa, Feb 3, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by SSK877 View Post
    Wife: You just got a watch for Christmas.
    'The wise man makes provision for the future.' (Friedrich Schiller)
    Your wife remembered Christmas 2019, didn't she?!
    What's about Christmas 2020?
    Tell her about the quotation of F. Schiller and remind her of the Christmas coming soon,

Volker
    SSK877 likes this.

This is motivating me to finally decide between the TO2 or Flieger Classic Chrono after a month of indecision.

Well this is disappointing. I was going to purchase a marine 36 with the base ETA automatic on Monday. I was prepared to pay the 560euro list price on the website. I just went on the site and it's up to 690euro. Increase of almost 25%. I can't justify that price for the base ETA movement version. Hopefully the secondary market won't inflate right away and I can still find one at a reasonable price.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HamSamich9 View Post
    Well this is disappointing. I was going to purchase a marine 36 with the base ETA automatic on Monday. I was prepared to pay the 560euro list price on the website. I just went on the site and it's up to 690euro. Increase of almost 25%. I can't justify that price for the base ETA movement version. Hopefully the secondary market won't inflate right away and I can still find one at a reasonable price.
    Are you mixing up €690 (including tax) and € 560 without tax. An increase of almost 25% is difficult to imagine knowing that Jörg spoke about 3% to 8% price increase.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

BRN

Quote Originally Posted by HamSamich9 View Post
    Make sure that you're looking at the VAT excluded price. And it's actually 579,83 € right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BRN View Post
    Make sure that you're looking at the VAT excluded price. And it's actually 579,83 € right now.
    You know what, you’re right. Not sure why it all of a sudden started showing it like that. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BRN likes this.

Hello everyone, first time post to the forums. I'm glad I decided to check the forums and thanks to the OP for letting potential buyers know about the price increase. It encouraged me to pull the trigger and purchase my Flieger 36 grey limited. It's a shame that this change is forcing manufacturers to increase thier prices, but with Stowa the quality is obviously there. Now it's the long torturous waiting game until I receive my first Stowa...

osc

Quote Originally Posted by tcruz88 View Post
    Hello everyone, first time post to the forums. I'm glad I decided to check the forums and thanks to the OP for letting potential buyers know about the price increase. It encouraged me to pull the trigger and purchase my Flieger 36 grey limited. It's a shame that this change is forcing manufacturers to increase thier prices, but with Stowa the quality is obviously there. Now it's the long torturous waiting game until I receive my first Stowa...
    Congrats! Be sure to post pics. I am awaiting for mine (Marine 36) to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by osc View Post
    Congrats! Be sure to post pics. I am awaiting for mine (Marine 36) to arrive.
    When did you order yours? I have been waiting for my marine 36 since for over 3 weeks now. Ordered January 11 and getting impatient

I had been thinking Marine 36 and Partitio for quite a while. The price increase does help me make a decision. I can now put them down and move on.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information