Problem with changing order?

Thread: Problem with changing order?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Order changed to MO ...

Hi there, first time poster here :D

Back in June I learned about the great Stowa watches, and in early July I ordered an Antea Creme. I got an email stating i would be late October before I would need to pay for the watch since they did not have all parts to make them.

In the meantime, since I needed a dressy watch, I opted for a nice Japanese-only Seiko Diashock Automatic (6R15 movement), which has been a great watch to wear while I waited for the Stowa.

I keep reading more and more and recently (last Sat) realized that instead of the Antea Creme I would rather have the Marine Original, Matt Finish, with the Black Leather Strap. I figured that since it was still a month out before Stowa would be ready, that I had time to send them an email to change my order.

This morning (Mon), just as I was typing and getting ready to send an email to Stowa informing them about the order change, I got an email from them stating that the parts arrived (a month early) and that my order for the Antea Creme could be delivered in the next few days/week.

I replied to Stowa that I wanted to change my order to the MO, and I hope to hear back from them in the morning (Mon night USA time as I type this). Do you guys/gals see a problem with the order change?

Will
    Last edited by wquiles; September 2nd, 2008 at 20:30.

Sponsor / Moderator

Re: Problem with changing order?

Dear Will,

thanks for post here.
    No problem for your changed order.
    You will have a mail later this day in your mailaccount .-)

best regards

Jörg Schauer

Jörg,

Thanks much. I just sent payment in full via Paypal.

I am looking forward to my new MO

Will

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

You won't regret the MO. It's a fabulous watch!

Thanks ;)

I am no "stranger" to nice watches, but I don't have a "collection" either. I had a Rolex Submariner, but after 10 years my taste had changed enough, and with so many (good) copies around, I lost my interest and sold it 2 years ago.

Regarding the MO, I settled fairly quickly to the Black Nappa Leather strap, but hesitated some on going Matt or Polished. Using the search function (which works really well!) I found enough pictures of both styles (along with the opinions of their respective owners), to help me pick one over the other.

Since my Rolex and several other watches in past (as my current Seiko Diashock) are all polished, and they "do" show small lines/marks/scratches more easily, I decided to go with the Matt finish, even though the Polished finish looks fantastic.

I will post pictures when it comes in

Will

Roman or arabic?

It is of course a 100% subjective thing, but Arabic for me

I went roman, but arabic is rad too. I really don't think you can go wrong either way.

Yup, it is a handsome watch - very clean, elegant, without being flashy (another reason I wanted Matt finish). I will post pictures when it comes in

So does this mean the estimated delivery dates will change for new orders for the Antea?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information