prodiver and customer service

Thread: prodiver and customer service

prodiver and customer service

hi, i have 2 prodivers now got the new one today whooopeeee! both of them are outstanding watches i'm really hooked on them. i had to email the company and ask about cost of replacing the screws on one of them the previous owner had replaced one with a non stainless screw and it was rusting. jorg answered me and sent me 2 screws and tubes and wouldn't let me pay for them. now that is customer service i was very impressed. and i vote with my wallet so my next watch will be another prodiver i'd pretty much kill for a limmete dial just gotta save my pennies.

thanks and take care
    cricketdave

now for some gratuitous watch pics. if i can ever find my stupid camera i will take better ones but for now cell phone pics.

Ocean7 G2
    Stowa Prodiver
    Ocean7 American
    Ocean7 G1
    Ocean7 LM3
    Citizen aqualand
    Seiko 7s26-01x0 orange dial
    Seiko 6309 bought in hong kong in 81
    Sector Adv4000
    Accutron ti
    Cartier tank watch
    Wittnauer 14k

They are very nice to deal with...

I've been in contact with them a few times and have nothing but good to say about how they run things. On a related note the news that they are making the limette dials this summer is pretty exciting. I have twelve watches currently and they all have black or silverish dials. It would be interesting to change things up with a really bright color.

Thread Information