Question regarding the length of a strap for a Flieger

Thread: Question regarding the length of a strap for a Flieger

Question Question regarding the length of a strap for a Flieger

Hello,

I've posted it in another thread but I guess the new one will be more visible ...

This is my first post on this forum so ... Hello to everyone

A couple of weeks ago I've ordered a Flieger Automatik. I was given the following info from Stowa regarding the strap lengths:
    "...
    - 20mm old style strap is measuring 135 x 80 mm and can be ordered in short version 125 x 70 mm
    ..."

I do need your help in choosing the right length of the strap for my Flieger Automatik. My wrist's circumference is c.a. 18 cm (... or 7 inches if you prefer). Is it better to take the regular one (135 x 80 mm) or the short one (125 x 70 mm)?

I do appreciate any help. If you could attach some pictures of this watch on a wrist with similar size that would be great. Thanks.

Regards,
    Adam

Re: Question regarding the length of a strap for a Flieger

I have your size wrists, and the shorter strap worked great for me. It was a very nicely fitting strap.

I don't have a picture of the buckle side, but here's the plain black strap (same measurement) on my wrist:

When worn, I'd say the strap sticks out about 3cm past the fixed keeper, if you know what I mean.
    Last edited by Hansch99; July 1st, 2009 at 14:53.

Thread Information