Request for photos of "Flieger Baumuster B" in stock metal bracelet, and other info pls ..

Thread: Request for photos of "Flieger Baumuster B" in stock metal bracelet, and other info pls ..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Confused Request for photos of "Flieger Baumuster B" in stock metal bracelet, and other info pls ..

Hi,

I am interested in the "Flieger Baumuster B" in metal bracelet as shown in the stowa website.

Reason for my consideration is because in summer singapore, wearing leather strap 5 days a week is not practical and also i feel that the watch in metal will look more professional in an office setting.

But anyway, I would like to seek wristshot of this watch in the stock metal bracelet ... (yes, i have searched for them , but seems tt none of the wristshots are in metal bracelet )..

this will heavily sway my decision in getting a metal or otherwise for this model... thanks a lot...thanks ...

(btw if u have them in other straps, you can post them too.... esp if it looks flattering on you ;) )
    appreciate your reply...

Re: Request for photos of "Flieger Baumuster B" in stock metal bracelet, and other info pls ..

anyone :o :o

Re: Request for photos of "Flieger Baumuster B" in stock metal bracelet, and other info pls ..

I did a quick google search and found some photos on a French watch forum, including a wrist shot. I am also interested in a metal bracelet as well. By all the photos I have seen, you can't go wrong.
    Randy
    Meistersinger Monograph
    Momodesign GMT Chrono
    Hamilton X-Wind LE
    Stowa Flieger Baumuster B
    Stowa Flieger Chronograph

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

hmm any xchance of posting the img?

is it the fliger B?

ANY keyword used for search?

I found this:

(c): forumamontres.forumactif.com

omg thanks a lot ! though i cannot read french !

i think a mesh bracelet does look good on the B :)

I know that it is a matter of opinion and taste, so if you like the metal bracelet that is what you should get! For me the flieger B is better suited for a leather strap, whether it is the traditional or a more exotic is a personal preference. In the picture of the B with the metal bracelet the gap between the watch and the bracelet is too great and to me at least, looks like a last minute thought.

I will receive my B dial next week and will be looking to experiment with different straps to get the best look out of an outstanding looking watch!!

Ren

interesting pov wrt gap, but renisin ... which straps did u get ? r u wearing it on an office setting?

I have not received it yet, will get it next week per Regina Schauer. It is coming on the riveted black strap but I am thinking of getting a black strap with white stitching,I also believe it would look great on an alligator strap with white stitching. If you look on the Stowa site, click on the M.O. and then look at the dark brown alligator with the white stitching,it would look fantastic on the B-dial,imo! I will not be wearing a watch to work that cost me over a thousand dollars, there are too many inexpensive watches for that!

Ren

oh yes...i have one mor qn... my wrist is 6.1 inches.... will 40mm be too small for me? hmm ...thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information