Seatime Interchangeable Bezels

Thread: Seatime Interchangeable Bezels

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Seatime Interchangeable Bezels

Sorry if my first post here in the Stowa forum is a little weak. I did try to search, promise.

I have heard that the bezels are easily interchangeable, and can be purchased separately. Can someone confirm and give me an idea of the price and availability of bezels.
    Todd H
    "Ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day..." - Pink Floyd
    Disclaimer: The contents of this post are solely the well-meant ramblings of its author, and any resemblance to fact, intelligent thought, or even educated opinion is purely coincidental.

Keepers: Omega Seamster Pro, Fortis B-42, Eterna Super Kontiki, Ball DM1012B, DJR Chronoscope, Ocean7 LM-1LE, Seiko 6105, Seiko SKZ214

Re: Seatime Interchangeable Bezels

One email to Stowa would solv the problem.
    Last edited by Hasna; March 3rd, 2009 at 08:45.

stuffler,mike

Quote Originally Posted by ISAIL View Post
    Sorry if my first post here in the Stowa forum is a little weak. I did try to search, promise.

I have heard that the bezels are easily interchangeable, and can be purchased separately. Can someone confirm and give me an idea of the price and availability of bezels.
    You did try to search and you have not found our sticky ?
    Did you check the Stowa Website ? Probably not:

Price: 79 Euro incl. tax, delivery time 6-8 weeks.

If you want to know how to change the bezel, read our sticky here on the Official Jörg Schauer & Stowa Forum. It is that easy

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    You did try to search and you have not found our sticky ?
    Did you check the Stowa Website ? Probably not:

Price: 79 Euro incl. tax, delivery time 6-8 weeks.

If you want to know how to change the bezel, read our sticky here on the Official Jörg Schauer & Stowa Forum. It is that easy
    Did a search for "interchangeable bezel" and the sticky didn't come up. Upon retrospect I could have picked better search terms. I've looked at Stowa's website several times, and didn't see this. Thanks for the info but not the attitude.
    Last edited by ISAIL; March 3rd, 2009 at 15:07.
    Todd H
    Disclaimer: The contents of this post are solely the well-meant ramblings of its author, and any resemblance to fact, intelligent thought, or even educated opinion is purely coincidental.

Keepers: Omega Seamster Pro, Fortis B-42, Eterna Super Kontiki, Ball DM1012B, DJR Chronoscope, Ocean7 LM-1LE, Seiko 6105, Seiko SKZ214

Quote Originally Posted by Hasna View Post
    One email to Stowa would solv the problem.
    Well sure it would have, but asking my fellow WIS for a little info seemed faster, and more likely to produce other useful information.

As it turned out I was right: I learned the price, that Stowa's website is even harder to navigate than it seems, and that thanks to the attitude on this forum, I probably won't enjoy participating here.

Thanks for editing Hasna. Your first response was less useful and friendly than this one.
    Todd H

Hi Todd, The bezels are on a kind of backorder...

right now. I've had a replacement for my ProDiver on order since before Christmas and I should have it some time this month. The Stowa crew is moving into a new building so some things are taking longer than normal. FWIW the bezel swap is very easy. My wife dropped my ProDiver and dented the bezel. Since it was going to be a while I bought an all black version off the Sales Corner. Using the video directions in the sticky it took me about 30 seconds to have my watch back to new. What color bezel(s) are you thinking about?

Re: Hi Todd, The bezels are on a kind of backorder...

Isail, Welcome to the forum, the bezels offer a nice change of pace (almost like having a second watch.https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=17533 most of these photos are from stowa They are not mine ...WELCOME TO THE STOWA FORUM
    Attached Images Attached Images

stuffler,mike

Quote Originally Posted by ISAIL View Post
    Did a search for "interchangeable bezel" and the sticky didn't come up. Upon retrospect I could have picked better search terms. I've looked at Stowa's website several times, and didn't see this. Thanks for the info but not the attitude.
    Hope you can cope with it.

ISAIL: Bon't be such a softie. On the internet is looks sometimes stronger, than it actually is. Not everybody likes to dance arround the problems and have insincere sugary discussions. I was just wondering about You not beeing able to find here the answers to your questions. Anyway I am sorry, if I offended you in any way with my brief remark.

Thanks for the info and the welcome.
    Todd H

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information