Seatime or Prodiver

Thread: Seatime or Prodiver

Seatime or Prodiver

I was about to pull the trigger on a kobold Arctic Diver but i thought do i need to spend $1,750 when i can get a Stowa for much cheaper. What do you all think , i have never held or saw a Stowa Dive watch in person but from the pics i have seen the quality seems way up there. My one concern is customer service , i know if i have problem i can call Mike K direct , have any of you have had any problems with service of these amazing looking watches?

Marko

Re: Seatime or Prodiver

Quote Originally Posted by MARKO View Post
    I was about to pull the trigger on a kobold Arctic Diver but i thought do i need to spend $1,750 when i can get a Stowa for much cheaper. What do you all think , i have never held or saw a Stowa Dive watch in person but from the pics i have seen the quality seems way up there. My one concern is customer service , i know if i have problem i can call Mike K direct , have any of you have had any problems with service of these amazing looking watches?

Marko
    Stowas customer service is one of the best! You are in good hands . I am surprised no one has replied yet.

I would get the Prodiver btw. Good luck.
    Rolex Explorer, Tudor Pelagos, Sinn EZM3

Its always a personal choice about which watch speaks to you. Of course, cost is a factor but you should get the watch that excites you. I have been very happy with the pro diver. The dial has a wonderful balance and clarity to it. I like looking at it every day I wear it. To me, it exudes a positive energy. Stephen

https://www.instagram.com/whichwatchsk/

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Gentlemen

Thank you for your reply, i have doen my homework and it looks like you can't go wrong on the PRODIVER. The value for what you get seems to be incredible, I am going to pull the trigger.

Marko

I wound up buying both...

I bought my Prodiver w/the rhodium dial and black hands first. I really like the watch but I thought I might like to try it on a strap and with a different dial color. I wound up with a black dialed Seatime to keep the PD company. I've got a number of high end divers and even though the case finishing is more "tool watch" than my others the watches themselves are really very nice. In fact I've been wanting a blue dialed watch and I keep coming back to the idea of getting another Seatime.

I feel the Seatime and Prodiver are the best bang for the buck on the market....Period. Watches are substantial and give the impression that they cost far more than what they do...Emails to Stowa always answered promptly. I like Kobold and have owned a few, last year I pulled the trigger on a Prodiver and now I'm a Stowa fan...

Thread Information