Size comparison between Stowa Seatime & Seiko Samurai

Thread: Size comparison between Stowa Seatime & Seiko Samurai

Size comparison between Stowa Seatime & Seiko Samurai

Does anyone have comparative shots (side-to-side or on the wrist) of Stowa Seatime and Seiko Samurai?
    I really like the Seatime but am hesitant about the size for my small wrist (168mm or 6 5/8in, although it's relatively wide and flat which allows me to pull off somewhat larger watches).
    I can wear the Seiko quite comfortably and it's a watch of a similar type to Seatime, which is why I chose it for comparison.
    I have already searched the forum for photos of Seatime on small wrists, and it does appear too big, but since everyone's wrists are of different shape, I hope that comparison shots would be more informative.
    Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Henry4; July 27th, 2009 at 01:55.

Re: Size comparison between Stowa Seatime & Seiko Samurai

I have stayed away from buying a prodiver or seatime for the same reason, just too big for me. Sportwatches/Divers are really the only category Stowa does not accomodate the smaller wrist.
    On the other hand, I have seen people encouraging larger watches (exima, partitio, airman). Hard to please everybody.
    autos: Hamilton navy pioneer(sold), stowa partitio, precista prs-22, stowa airman(sold), stowa antea 365, marathon sar(sold), vostok amphibian(sold), black mako(sold), seiko 5 military, sinn 556a

quartz: maurice lacroix, swiss army field, wenger swiss military 2912x, marathon tsar, 2 mudmen, gulfman, breitling colt

hand wind: 1963 seagull chrono(sold), stowa partitio, helbros

I don't have comparison shots for you, sorry, but I've owned a Seiko Samurai (Titanium) on bracelet, and I currently own a Stowa Prodiver on bracelet, and I'd say the fit is very comparable.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I've had the Sammy and the PD. My wrist is 7" and the PD on bracelet will wears bigger for sure. However, the PD is very comfy to wear. The PD endlink design makes the watch feel longer making lug to lug feel bigger. Sorry no comparison shots

Thread Information