I am new to this forum and I am about buying a Stowa Airman (that would be my first "good" watch) at http://stowa.de. I have some questions for you :
1. What are the differences between the ETA 2824-2 non-COSC and COSC movements (screws, spring,...)? There are four grades for the 2824-2: standard, elaborated, top and chronometer. What grades are used for the non-COSC and COSC movements?
2. Can this watch be serviced in your homeland? Do we have to send the watch to Germany in order to be serviced? What are the costs of a service (after 4-5 years)?
3. As Stowa does not sell their watches at retailers, is impossible to get disccounts? (I have seen a coupon section at stowa.de)
4. WR 5 ATM. Enough to swim?
5. Sapphire crystal. On both sides?
6. The strap is 20 or 22mm?
I hope that you can answer my questions! :thanks