Soon available: Marine 36 Small Second - Page 11
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: Soon available: Marine 36 Small Second

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Results 101 to 109 of 109
  1. #101
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    new york, usa
    Posts
    1,593

    Re: Soon available: Marine 36 Small Second

    The size looks perfect on your wrist. Just keep swapping the strap as the mood strikes you. The watch looks good on both.
    sager likes this.

  2. #102
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    38

    Re: Soon available: Marine 36 Small Second

    A stunning watch indeed. Enjoy your new piece!
    sager likes this.

  3. #103
    Member arktika1148's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    here
    Posts
    11,795

    Re: Soon available: Marine 36 Small Second

    Quote Originally Posted by sager View Post
    Just put it on the Stowa antique strap.

    Not sure which one to keep it on!

    Very nice mate. Congrats.
    The brown looks great. Dress up - down to suit with a few straps.
    On the size , had to measure as does wear larger. Guess due to all dial with thin bezel. They could have gone for 20mm lugs and still work well.
    Cheers
    Roningrad likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #104
    Member sager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: Soon available: Marine 36 Small Second

    Quote Originally Posted by bjjkk View Post
    The size looks perfect on your wrist. Just keep swapping the strap as the mood strikes you. The watch looks good on both.
    Thanks! The watch sure looks nice on different straps. Totally changes its character.

  6. #105
    Member sager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: Soon available: Marine 36 Small Second

    Quote Originally Posted by arktika1148 View Post
    Very nice mate. Congrats.
    The brown looks great. Dress up - down to suit with a few straps.
    On the size , had to measure as does wear larger. Guess due to all dial with thin bezel. They could have gone for 20mm lugs and still work well.
    Cheers
    Thanks. Yes, it does wear larger. This makes me think that the 40 would definitely look oversized on my wrist.

  7. #106
    Member Roningrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    370
    Congrats! Lovely MO36! Great fit! This is surely to watch out for in dec-20 apart from the 1938 Black chrono. Especially, if by chance, Stowa releases either a bronze MO 40 or 36. That’s gonna be very enticing.

    I Just wish they make smaller 1938 chronos!
    evanr likes this.
    "Meliora Eligo."

  8. #107
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    93

    Re: Soon available: Marine 36 Small Second

    Quote Originally Posted by Roningrad View Post
    Congrats! Lovely MO36! Great fit! This is surely to watch out for in dec-20 apart from the 1938 Black chrono. Especially, if by chance, Stowa releases either a bronze MO 40 or 36. That’s gonna be very enticing.

    I Just wish they make smaller 1938 chronos!
    Here, here for smaller (and thinner) chronos (though this is certainly more of a pipe dream)!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    woiter likes this.

  9. #108
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    54

    Re: Soon available: Marine 36 Small Second

    Both straps look great! This watch is so versatile. I am getting ready to order mine.

  10. #109
    Member Peter Atwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Western MA
    Posts
    4,028

    Re: Soon available: Marine 36 Small Second

    Great photos here, gorgeous piece!
    Rotating on my wrist this month: Stowa Blue WatchTime Flieger, Sinn EZM9, Sinn T1, Sinn 556 Blue, Stowa Antea LE Polish Forums, Stowa Verus 40, Damasko DS30 greenie, Sinn U1, Stowa Antea Klassik KS Rose, Nomos Tangente Silvercut





Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •