Soon available: Marine 36 Small Second - Page 7
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Soon available: Marine 36 Small Second

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Soon available: Marine 36 Small Second

Quote Originally Posted by badgerracer View Post
    One question I have is, do you think the 10.5mm thickness is correct? One of the benefits of the ETA 7001 is that it is super thin (the Antea KS is under 7mm thick). I guess if they are just reusing the case and caseback it would make sense, but I was hoping they would be able to make it a touch thinner with the 7001
    I was wondering this as well, but I wound up not asking before I ordered. The Flieger classic 36 is 9.2mm with the 2804 (thicker movement than the 7001). I was hoping they would put this watch in that case when I asked for a brushed case, but I can appreciate that I was asking for a lot if they don’t put the 7001 in that case otherwise. I have definitely tested Sarah with all my questions, so I will give her a break for now, but when I get it in I will measure it myself and give some side-shots on wrist to show how it wears height-wise.

Edit: I also just checked the height on the Seoul LE version and it lists the same 10.5mm height so I think they listed it correctly on the main site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    middlepath likes this.

Re: Soon available: Marine 36 Small Second

Quote Originally Posted by Mike2 View Post
    I was wondering this as well, but I wound up not asking before I ordered. The Flieger classic 36 is 9.2mm with the 2804 (thicker movement than the 7001). I was hoping they would put this watch in that case when I asked for a brushed case, but I can appreciate that I was asking for a lot if they don’t put the 7001 in that case otherwise. I have definitely tested Sarah with all my questions, so I will give her a break for now, but when I get it in I will measure it myself and give some side-shots on wrist to show how it wears height-wise.

Edit: I also just checked the height on the Seoul LE version and it lists the same 10.5mm height so I think they listed it correctly on the main site.

Yeah, I think the 10.5 is correct. It’s 1.0mm thinner than the regular 36 Marine case.

Re: Soon available: Marine 36 Small Second

IIRC I read somewhere here on WUS that they developed a new (slimmer) case for this watch?

Edit: from whatawatches

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 13
Size:  118.7 KB

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread Information