Stowa Advent Calendar watches - Page 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Stowa Advent Calendar watches

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BRN

Re: Stowa Advent Calendar watches

Quote Originally Posted by flaccidaardvark View Post
    Hello all, just curious if there was a link anyone had to Stowa's advent watches page? The newsletter stated the first day's watch would be revealed at 0.00 CET but I am thinking that was a misprint. I'm on their website now and see no links to the advent calendar.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRN View Post
    Looking forward to this. Anyone know the order of release times going forward? Would appreciate any info.

Stowa has now updated their website and they have posted the start times for the next three days.

Nice that they advance the hour every day. It's now advancing out of work hours and into evening hours for me.

Question about the sale: I know the “special offer” sales are typically lightly used demo pieces and there is only one of each sale. Is this similar where there is only one of each and they are lightly used, or is it a sale on new pieces with reasonably unlimited quantities?

Additional question, can you keep buying the day 1 (or whatever day) sale watch through the end of the sale, or is each one a one day only kinda deal? If the former how long after day 24 does the sale typically last? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by badgerracer View Post
    Question about the sale: I know the “special offer” sales are typically lightly used demo pieces and there is only one of each sale. Is this similar where there is only one of each and they are lightly used, or is it a sale on new pieces with reasonably unlimited quantities?

Additional question, can you keep buying the day 1 (or whatever day) sale watch through the end of the sale, or is each one a one day only kinda deal? If the former how long after day 24 does the sale typically last? Thanks!

AFAIK the watches are available throughout the month until sold out.

These are not new pieces or rather they are nearly new although I am not sure how many they have of each piece.

The website doesnt seem to update nicely on the times specified. For example today's special was supposed to go up at 3pm, almost 2 hours later there is still only a placeholder. This has happed for several other days as well.

Has anybody else noticed these issues too? Can this be solved on my end or is this specifically an issue on the end of Stowa?Name:  Screenshot_20191215-165450_Chrome.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  28.7 KB

Sent from my rotary phone using Crapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by woiter View Post
    The website doesnt seem to update nicely on the times specified. For example today's special was supposed to go up at 3pm, almost 2 hours later there is still only a placeholder. This has happed for several other days as well.

Has anybody else noticed these issues too? Can this be solved on my end or is this specifically an issue on the end of Stowa?Name:  Screenshot_20191215-165450_Chrome.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  28.7 KB

In general I haven’t had this problem. I usually click on the link in the original STOWA Advent email (versus refreshing my browser) at exactly the time specified. Today it was 6:05am and the website had the latest Antea offering. I nearly ordered one but decided to wait to see what else comes up.

With that said, there were two other times that the STOWA website had issues with the latest offering. I kept refreshing my browser but it didn’t help which led me to think there was a problem at STOWA’s end.

Quote Originally Posted by middlepath View Post
    In general I haven’t had this problem. I usually click on the link in the original STOWA Advent email (versus refreshing my browser) at exactly the time specified. Today it was 6:05am and the website had the latest Antea offering. I nearly ordered one but decided to wait to see what else comes up.

With that said, there were two other times that the STOWA website had issues with the latest offering. I kept refreshing my browser but it didn’t help which led me to think there was a problem at STOWA’s end.

I still have this issue. The Antea that is currently on offer is just a placeholder, although apparently you can put one in your shopping basket.

Regardless of the german website or english website, refreshing the browser or using the link in the email, multiple different browsers, and two devices, I'm fairly certain now it is an issue on Stowa's end.

Edit: so it automatically resolved itself. Flieger 36 is next.

Last edited by woiter; 15 Hours Ago at 00:08.

Quote Originally Posted by woiter View Post
    I still have this issue. The Antea that is currently on offer is just a placeholder, although apparently you can put one in your shopping basket.

Regardless of the german website or english website, refreshing the browser or using the link in the email, multiple different browsers, and two devices, I'm fairly certain now it is an issue on Stowa's end.

Edit: so it automatically resolved itself. Flieger 36 is next.

I didn’t realize until now that they fixed yesterday’s to be the Flieger 36 handwound. This was the exact watch I was hoping to get from the sale, but someone beat me to it. I suppose my wallet thanks them, and it helps space out my watch buying plans (one just arrived, one next month, and only planning on this and a Nomos in 2020). Still, I’m disappointed I missed it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information