Stowa airman

Thread: Stowa airman

Stowa airman

Do all of the airman's come with the onion crown? The airman w/date shows it but without date shows a different crown. Will it be the same?
    autos: Hamilton navy pioneer(sold), stowa partitio, precista prs-22, stowa airman(sold), stowa antea 365, marathon sar(sold), vostok amphibian(sold), black mako(sold), seiko 5 military, sinn 556a

quartz: maurice lacroix, swiss army field, wenger swiss military 2912x, marathon tsar, 2 mudmen, gulfman, breitling colt

hand wind: 1963 seagull chrono(sold), stowa partitio, helbros

Re: Stowa airman

Doug,
    No not all Airmans come with an onion crown. You can specify whether you want an onion or regular crown at the time of ordering. This one has an Onion crown because it was my preference

Glen

Last edited by inlanding; December 4th, 2008 at 04:14.

Thank you, I just sent Regine an email to make sure I got one. I think I am really going to enjoy buying from Stowa.
    autos: Hamilton navy pioneer(sold), stowa partitio, precista prs-22, stowa airman(sold), stowa antea 365, marathon sar(sold), vostok amphibian(sold), black mako(sold), seiko 5 military, sinn 556a

quartz: maurice lacroix, swiss army field, wenger swiss military 2912x, marathon tsar, 2 mudmen, gulfman, breitling colt

hand wind: 1963 seagull chrono(sold), stowa partitio, helbros

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Don't forget to post some images of it once it's on your wrist, so we get to vicariosly enjoy it with you!

Glen

Thread Information