Stowa Airman no logo

Thread: Stowa Airman no logo

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    odp

Stowa Airman no logo

I'm thinking of buying the non logo version of the Airman. Does anyone have any experience of this watch? (pictures would be great)

stuffler,mike

Re: Stowa Airman no logo

Sometimes I wonder why people don´t use our search function. Typing "Airman no logo" will lead to a lot of threads and pics; like this one:

I'll let you know when mine arrives. Only a few weeks more to wait. Its like being a kid in the run up to Christmas again. That pic sheds any seeds of doubt about the purchase.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I'm a proud owner of one too... i plumped for the COSC option too. I initially went for the Auto with date but at the last minute changed to No logo. The clean simple design is a classic. Watching the rotor is a joy. Beautiful. Mine doesnt have "Made in Germany" on the face either, for some reason.

Got to say, i much prefer it on the standard strap rather than the rivetted ones... and its fine to wear with suits for work or casual at weekends. its my everyday watch and i think its great.

You cant go wrong... if thats the watch style you want its got to be Stowa or Sinn... and you cant beat Stowa quality, value or service.

Meles

Hi Mike

I think one of the reasons they dont use the search function is because the Stowa banner obscures the drop down box/field when you click it. On my browser i click the main search option and most of it is obscured by the banner.

Just an observation.

Meles

Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    Sometimes I wonder why people don´t use our search function. Typing "Airman no logo" will lead to a lot of threads and pics;
    I second it. Mike.
    Sometimes a moderator is like a "Network Administrator," he has to watch out the bandwidth overload problem for there are as many as emails that are not necessary or merely one liner by whoever reply to the original one just by hitting "reply" button repeatedly without deleting the previously already read contents. I too, would urge all of us to do search function first to save the servers bandwidth on WUS forum. For without them, we could never meet in the cyberspace. But, again, there will be a debate as toward how much bandwidth will be created more between by starting a new thread and by answering an existing thread with your reply.

As far as Airman non-logo goes, I have recently become a proud owner of an LE and been loving it since I put it on my wrist. It worths every pennies. Its dimensions, lumes, accuracy, and the movement, and the LE decorated rotor, are all perfect. The only regret is the movement is not "Cortes de Geneve" decorated. If you want to buy a production non-logo Airman, and would like to see the "once in your lifetime" beautiful movement decoration, choose the COSC movement for it. But, if you are not gear toward it, then skip the COSC for the regular movement is already well regulated. At least mine is under COSC standard: +3 sec/day.

I have had a non-logo airman for a couple of months now and am very pleased with it. The riveted old style strap is a bit long for my skinny wrists, but the watch sits well on the wrist and is a pleasure to wear. My next purchase will be a dress watch, and it looks like it will be another Stowa - Antea KS this time.

Thom

Quote Originally Posted by Meles_Meles View Post
    I'm a proud owner of one too... i plumped for the COSC option too. I initially went for the Auto with date but at the last minute changed to No logo. The clean simple design is a classic. Watching the rotor is a joy. Beautiful. Mine doesnt have "Made in Germany" on the face either, for some reason.
    IIRC the "Made in Germany" is supposed to be missing from this watch. Did the change of face/order make a big difference to the delivery of your watch Meles?

I'm waiting patiently for mine! :)

stuffler,mike

Hi Mike

I think one of the reasons they dont use the search function is because the Stowa banner obscures the drop down box/field when you click it. On my browser i click the main search option and most of it is obscured by the banner.

Just an observation.

Meles
    Well, the search function you are talking about searches all fora. I am talking about the button in the black balk "Sub-Forum: Jörg Schauer & Stowa......Search this forum" then chose out of the drop down menu what you want:
    + post
    + thread
    + advanced

Hi Mike

Just an observation.

Meles
    I found that when coming here first too, I enjoy the forum but the search function is not too obvious.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information