Stowa Antea 365 COSC Arrived...:-)
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Stowa Antea 365 COSC Arrived...:-)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Stowa Antea 365 COSC Arrived...:-)

Hi,

After 8 weeks to the day, my Antea 365 arrived today. I was lucky that we had a bit of a blizzard here on the east coast of the USA today or I would not have been home to sign for the Fedex delivery. I normally would have been at work and would have had to go to Fedex to sign for it.

What a beautiful watch! The photos on the internet just don't capture some of the delicacy of the face, and some of the subtle detailing of the case and movement. The movement when viewed through the display back is very nicely finished as well (lots-o-perlage, blued screws etc.). I have attached some poor photos that do not do it justice.

As many of you know, the quality that I see in these watches is easily on a par with watches retailing for 3-4x times its cost (the benefits of buying direct!). I still cannot believe that the watch is only 36.5 mm in diameter. It wears much larger due to its narrow bezel. The face is as large as my 40 mm Sinn and almost as large as my 43.8 mm Ball. I am very happy that I went for the 365 vs. the 390. It really looks perfect on my 7=1/8" (18 cm) wrist.

Stowa, much to my surprise was also kind enough to provide an extra strap! The communication was excellent throughout the transaction; from initial order through delivery (Kudos to Viveca Hafner).

My highest compliments to Jorge and his watch making team!

J

Bob
    ctyree0 likes this.
    __________________________________________________ __________________

AUDEMARS PIGUET | BLANCPAIN | DAMASKO | GRAND SEIKO | ROLEX

Re: Stowa Antea 365 COSC Arrived...:-)

Quote Originally Posted by iim7v7im7 View Post
    Hi,

After 8 weeks to the day, my Antea 365 arrived today. I was lucky that we had a bit of a blizzard here on the east coast of the USA today or I would not have been home to sign for the Fedex delivery. I normally would have been at work and would have had to go to Fedex to sign for it.

What a beautiful watch! The photos on the internet just don't capture some of the delicacy of the face, and some of the subtle detailing of the case and movement. The movement when viewed through the display back is very nicely finished as well (lots-o-perlage, blued screws etc.). I have attached some poor photos that do not do it justice.

As many of you know, the quality that I see in these watches is easily on a par with watches retailing for 3-4x times its cost (the benefits of buying direct!). I still cannot believe that the watch is only 36.5 mm in diameter. It wears much larger due to its narrow bezel. The face is as large as my 40 mm Sinn and almost as large as my 43.8 mm Ball. I am very happy that I went for the 365 vs. the 390. It really looks perfect on my 7=1/8" (18 cm) wrist.

Stowa, much to my surprise was also kind enough to provide an extra strap! The communication was excellent throughout the transaction; from initial order through delivery (Kudos to Viveca Hafner).

My highest compliments to Jorge and his watch making team!

J

Bob
    That's a fine timepiece you have there. Wear it in good health!

Glen

Great looking watch there.

Nice to know that Fed Ex will deliver even in a blizzard.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

7 1/8" wrist? Thats my wrist size. Would you mind posting a wrist shot or several if you dont mind? I ordered a 390 due in beginning of May.

Very nice! Congrats!

Hi,

Like yourself, I was originally going to order the 390 but decided on the 365. Take a look at these two photos (just took them for ya). The first photo is the 365 and the second is of my 40.0 mm Sinn as a size reference (closest I have to a 39 mm watch). Personally, the watch appears much larger due to the white face and narrow bezel.

Hope this helps...

Bob

Stowa Antea 365 COSC (36.5 mm)

Sinn 756 UTC Diapal (40.0 mm)

Quote Originally Posted by armixia View Post
    7 1/8" wrist? Thats my wrist size. Would you mind posting a wrist shot or several if you dont mind? I ordered a 390 due in beginning of May.
    __________________________________________________ __________________

AUDEMARS PIGUET | BLANCPAIN | DAMASKO | GRAND SEIKO | ROLEX

The thin case and the relative appearance of a longer lug-to-lug height dimension adds a great presense to that watch. Great stylings. Thanks for posting. Enjoy!

Glen

Thanks for the Pics and congrats on the beautiful watch. Enjoy it well ! Im sure you will

I still can't understand this huge watch hysteria, not so long ago average case size for man's wristwatch was 34-36 mm. I find size of Antea 365 i very good as a dress watch.
    Michael

Nice watch! I think you made the right choice with the 365 vs the 390. Can't wait for my 365 to arrive.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information