Stowa Antea 365 Replacement Strap & a Plea to Stowa

Thread: Stowa Antea 365 Replacement Strap & a Plea to Stowa

Stowa Antea 365 Replacement Strap & a Plea to Stowa

Hi,

I posted a question about replacement straps for my Antea 365 a few months back. I ended up like someone else who posts here with a Hirsch Medici strap. I really like the matching contours of the strap with the outer diameter of the case. I was worried about the thickness of this strap, but because it has two through holes for the spring bars, it cxan be made to mount flush with the outside.

My plea to Stowa is to PLEASE update the website to reflect the proper size of strap for the Antea 365. The current website states:

http://www.german-watches.com/cgi-bi...gesamt_zeilen=

Straps in 20 mm size.
    Usable for our models: Antea (automatic), Airman and Marine (automatic).

Straps in 18 mm size.
    Usable for our models: Antea KS, Exima and Exima Chronometer.

I can assure you, that a Stowa Antea 365 uses a 18/16 mm strap and NOT a 20/18 mm strap. I know this because I ordered an expensive beautiful, non-refundable 20/18 mm strap that does not fit! I ordered it based on the information on Jorg's site and did not measure the lugs (mistake). I e-mailed Ms. Hafner regarding this error a few months back and never heard back nor has the webpage been corrected.

So please Team STOWA, correct this misinformation so others do not experience what I did.

Bob

P.S.

Still love the watch!
    __________________________________________________ __________________

AUDEMARS PIGUET | BLANCPAIN | DAMASKO | GRAND SEIKO | ROLEX

Re: Stowa Antea 365 Replacement Strap & a Plea to Stowa

Argh. I just ordered an Antea 365 yesterday and found this thread just now. All my watches have 20mm lugs, and 18mm would be a deal breaker for me since I'm a habitual strap changer and don't want to buy 10 more straps just for this watch.

Thread Information