Stowa antea KS rose - Page 3
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Stowa antea KS rose

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Stowa antea KS rose

Rose gold never looks cheap to me. I think she looks uniquely classy.
    Peter Atwood likes this.

I think it's one of Stowa's most beautiful pieces. The dial and hands are stunning.
    Peter Atwood likes this.
    Cheers,
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by montydrei View Post
    Random opinion from random Internet stranger: I think the Antea KS Rose looks classy and nice, but I think the Glashütte Original Sixties watch looks cheap
    Completely agree, on both counts!
    The GO 60s always looks like a cheap toy to me.
    This Antea looks beautiful, and I love the VI bleeding into the seconds subdial; to me it states, "I am elegant, but I am not stuffy."

My only caveat is, with all those beautiful lines and only lines, if ever a Stowa needed the old logo it is this one.

Peter Atwood likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Just wanted to give everybody who contributed an update. Just before Stowa increased their prices, I ordered the antea KS rose.

So now I am happily awaiting the arrival of my 2nd Stowa. Inevitably the mind starts to wander and one starts imagining the watch in a bunch of different straps. Beyond the predictable black calf leather straps and mesh bracelets, there isnt much out there as far as insipration is concerned. Google images mainly shows the same stock images for the Antea ks rose. Don't even get me started on what watches you find when you have a look for for rose gold watches on google images to get some strap inspiration.

Anyway, long story short... In the order I included their brown croc leather strap which I imagine will look great on this watch and several other watches. If you happen to have any other strap suggestions that I haven't mentioned yet, please do let me know...

Sent from my rotary phone using Crapatalk
    SSK877, Peter Atwood and moberf like this.

Quote Originally Posted by woiter View Post
    Just wanted to give everybody who contributed an update. Just before Stowa increased their prices, I ordered the antea KS rose.

So now I am happily awaiting the arrival of my 2nd Stowa. Inevitably the mind starts to wander and one starts imagining the watch in a bunch of different straps. Beyond the predictable black calf leather straps and mesh bracelets, there isnt much out there as far as insipration is concerned. Google images mainly shows the same stock images for the Antea ks rose. Don't even get me started on what watches you find when you have a look for for rose gold watches on google images to get some strap inspiration.

Anyway, long story short... In the order I included their brown croc leather strap which I imagine will look great on this watch and several other watches. If you happen to have any other strap suggestions that I haven't mentioned yet, please do let me know...

I'm looking forward to seeing the pics!

It looks great on a dark brown textured leather as well. You will love it!
    Rotating on my wrist this month: Stowa Blue WatchTime Flieger, Sinn EZM9, Sinn T1, Sinn 556 Blue, Stowa Antea LE Polish Forums, Stowa Verus 40, Damasko DS30 greenie, Sinn U1, Stowa Antea Klassik KS Rose, Nomos Tangente Silvercut

And today I happily received the watch. Delivery went well and since this was all within the EU, there was no concern about the croc leather holding things up. I recall my marine 36 arriving in a metal box, this has now been changed out to a box made out of pressed wood fibers. Still feels very sturdy, and for the watxh itself it doesnt make any difference.

The rose dial and blued hands just seem to constantly play in the light. This smaller watch at 35.5mm wears perfectly on my 17cm wrist, thanks to the long lugs and all dial design. I am kind of surprised you dont see the KS rose in the wild to often. Plenty of Silver dial versions out there, but the Rose dials seems to be the redheaded stepchild of the family. I dont get it... Anyway here are the pictures.

Congratulations and wear it in good health!
    Rotating on my wrist this month: Stowa Blue WatchTime Flieger, Sinn EZM9, Sinn T1, Sinn 556 Blue, Stowa Antea LE Polish Forums, Stowa Verus 40, Damasko DS30 greenie, Sinn U1, Stowa Antea Klassik KS Rose, Nomos Tangente Silvercut

That is indeed a beautiful watch. The croc strap, as well. If I was to start collecting the various Antea models, that would be number 2. However, since I'm only getting one, it has to be the classic dial.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information