stowa in Dubai?

Thread: stowa in Dubai?

stowa in Dubai?

HI Anyone have a idea where I can get a STOWA watch here in Dubai? Are they even available in the middle east?

Alternatively I'll be in Budapest this summer and may pick one up there, anyone know of a stowa dealer (maybe even second-hand?) in Budapest?

thanks in advance

Re: stowa in Dubai?

It's been my observation there are two choice for you. You can order directly from Stowa or find a used one listed on the forums. They are listed pretty frequently.

I am in Oman and I ordered the MO directly from Stowa. They deliver world-wide and are quick to respond to emails. I am expecting delivery end of this month, I have been on the waiting list for a while.

For insured delivery to Oman, I was charged 69 EUR which is reasonable. I bought many watches from online retailers and all transactions went through fine.

I suggest that you order it online directly from the manufacturer and get away from the Hassle.

Kind Regards

Tariq

The mind of man is like a clock that is always running down, and requires to be constantly wound up.

- William Hazlitt

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

stuffler,mike

There´s no deviation from the principle: Stowa watches are sold online only.
    For 2nd hand Stowa watches flick through the multitude of offers for sale on the watch fora (TZ, WUS) and - not to forget - ebay. Chrono24.com could be another source.

Hello,guys.I am also in Dubai(Al Awir).And the same to you that like Stowa. I will get Antea KS! Good luck!

Thread Information