WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Stowa FO strap

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  redbike 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I noticed that some people were receiving a new strap with the FO, which appears to have a screw in the end of the strap.

Is there a link to purchase that strap separately? I cannot locate it on the Stowa site

Thanks

Chris

#4 ·
Thanks for the idea-fredawatchstraps only has them in 20mm, and black. I prefer the brown, so ended up purchasing direct from Stowa.

They offer a dark brown, and a brown-as pictured on the FO on their site-check it out!

Not listed for sale on the Stowa site, but the email did the job!

Chris

#6 ·
Just an update:

I received the Stowa strap yesterday-it's beautiful, and fits the watch well. Just for those who may be interested: The strap is 22mm at the lugs, and has a taper to 20mm after the "shoulders" of the strap (with the two rivets. VERY cool design-very old fashioned, and the rivets are true screw rivets, rather than the punched in rivets of the other Flieger Original straps.

Very pleased with the strap, and feel it's a great match to the watch

Chris

#7 ·
Just an update:

The strap is 22mm at the lugs, and has a taper to 20mm after the "shoulders" of the strap (with the two rivets. VERY cool design-very old fashioned, and the rivets are true screw rivets, rather than the punched in rivets of the other Flieger Original straps.
Chris
Now this is the kind of detail which is truly helpful! A new strap, not many have seen it, and you certainly can't tell from the picture that it is a proper screw rivet. You've convinced me which way to go; thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.