Stowa FO strap

Thread: Stowa FO strap

Stowa FO strap

Hi all,

I noticed that some people were receiving a new strap with the FO, which appears to have a screw in the end of the strap.

Is there a link to purchase that strap separately? I cannot locate it on the Stowa site

Thanks

Chris
    --
    "What you think, you become"

-Buddha

my current collection: '68 Tudor Sub-military, '83 Rolex Seadweller 16660 (matte dial), '62 Rolex Zephyr, Doxa Sub 300T Professional Reissue, Doxa Divingstar 750 GMT, Omega Flightmaster c911, Omega Seamaster 300/date, Omega PloProf 1200, Omega PO Chrono c9300, Seiko MarineMaster 300M, ZRC Etanche Grand Fondes reissue, B&R BR-02, Seiko Scubamaster M726, Helson Sharkmaster Destro, MeisterSinger Scrypto

Re: Stowa FO strap

I don't see it for sale on the Stowa site, but it is pictured with the Airman Original.

Email Stowa and see. The strap is excellent in combination with the FO LE.

It looks a loooooot like a di-Modell Tornado. You might try hunting one of those down. I think Fredawatchstraps has them, as that's where I got mine.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsong View Post
    It looks a loooooot like a di-Modell Tornado. You might try hunting one of those down. I think Fredawatchstraps has them, as that's where I got mine.
    Thanks for the idea-fredawatchstraps only has them in 20mm, and black. I prefer the brown, so ended up purchasing direct from Stowa.

They offer a dark brown, and a brown-as pictured on the FO on their site-check it out!

Not listed for sale on the Stowa site, but the email did the job!

Chris
    --

-Buddha

my current collection: '68 Tudor Sub-military, '83 Rolex Seadweller 16660 (matte dial), '62 Rolex Zephyr, Doxa Sub 300T Professional Reissue, Doxa Divingstar 750 GMT, Omega Flightmaster c911, Omega Seamaster 300/date, Omega PloProf 1200, Omega PO Chrono c9300, Seiko MarineMaster 300M, ZRC Etanche Grand Fondes reissue, B&R BR-02, Seiko Scubamaster M726, Helson Sharkmaster Destro, MeisterSinger Scrypto

Ah, right the FO is 22mm. I was used to my Airman Ikarus at 20mm. I hope the FO is still around when I'm finally ready to get in the queue.

Just an update:

I received the Stowa strap yesterday-it's beautiful, and fits the watch well. Just for those who may be interested: The strap is 22mm at the lugs, and has a taper to 20mm after the "shoulders" of the strap (with the two rivets. VERY cool design-very old fashioned, and the rivets are true screw rivets, rather than the punched in rivets of the other Flieger Original straps.

Very pleased with the strap, and feel it's a great match to the watch

Chris
    --

-Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by siddhartha View Post
    Just an update:

The strap is 22mm at the lugs, and has a taper to 20mm after the "shoulders" of the strap (with the two rivets. VERY cool design-very old fashioned, and the rivets are true screw rivets, rather than the punched in rivets of the other Flieger Original straps.
    Chris

Now this is the kind of detail which is truly helpful! A new strap, not many have seen it, and you certainly can't tell from the picture that it is a proper screw rivet. You've convinced me which way to go; thanks!
    Casio: PAW1300-1V
    Nomos: Tangomat (Zeta), Tetra Large (Alpha)
    Rolex: Air King (ca. 1982), Cellini (c.a. 1980)
    Seiko: SNM009 White Samurai, SKX781 Orange Monster, SBDC003 Blue Sumo, SBDC005 Orange Sumo,SNKF07 "BFS", SKX007, 6306 - 7001, 6105 - 8119, 6309 - 7040, SBDX001 Marine Master 300,KS 5625-7040 Hi-Beat Chronometer, SPB015J1 Double Retrograde
    Stowa: Marine Original (Serial), Fleiger Original (Serial)
    Tutima: F2 PR

Thread Information