WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Stowa Icarus On Mesh

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  pugridiron 
#1 ·
Received my German Made 3.5mm SS Mesh Bracelet from Lonestar today. Popped it on the Icarus tonight and snapped a few photos. What do you all think? Looks nice to me and wears very comfortable. :-!

#4 ·
Looks good to me.
Have never tried my Icarus on metal.
But I have one of those Lonestar bracelets - it is on the Sportstop (hmm now where did that one come from...:) )
I also have the Artus - that is on my Day Date.

Not sure how you parted with the Sportstop so quickly. It is on my wrist as I type - four weeks now of daily wear. No adjustment to the time - other than when I wnet to Amsterdam and had to move it backwards/forwards.

#5 ·
Andrzej said:
Looks good to me.
Have never tried my Icarus on metal.
But I have one of those Lonestar bracelets - it is on the Sportstop (hmm now where did that one come from...:) )
I also have the Artus - that is on my Day Date.

Not sure how you parted with the Sportstop so quickly. It is on my wrist as I type - four weeks now of daily wear. No adjustment to the time - other than when I wnet to Amsterdam and had to move it backwards/forwards.
Andrzej, glad you the like the Schauer SS. After a few weeks of wearing it, I just didn't feel like it suited me. I didn't really like the coning effect of twin bezels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.