Stowa marine 36mm - Page 8
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Stowa marine 36mm

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    This just in: my new daily office watch. First impression is great - just as it should be, though make sure you like the crown since it’s the one distinguishing feature. Strap is not great though, but that’s easily solved.

Some have asked about the thickness and I can confirm that the hand-wound model is well below 10mm (great with cuffs).
    Attached Images Attached Images

G07

Re: Stowa marine 36mm

Quote Originally Posted by taura View Post
    This just in: my new daily office watch. First impression is great - just as it should be, though make sure you like the crown since it’s the one distinguishing feature. Strap is not great though, but that’s easily solved.

Some have asked about the thickness and I can confirm that the hand-wound model is well below 10mm (great with cuffs).
    Sweet!!
    taura likes this.

Great looking watch! Mine has become my everyday business casual watch.
    taura likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I didn't know there was a left-handed version of this watch :O

Consider it a benefit of buying from suppliers with good service ;) It's my 3rd left-handed watch in fact, the others being Sinn and CWC.

Consider it a benefit of buying from suppliers with good service ;) It's my 3rd left-handed watch in fact, the others being Sinn and CWC.
    OMG! I’m left handed and didn’t even think about asking if they can offer a left handed version!! I’m going to reach out to them and see what options I have for exchanging it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would also ask if they can rotate the “Stowa” graving on the movement (if hand-winding). I’m sure it would cost extra money & waiting time, but now it’s upside down and a bit annoying.
    mfseverini likes this.

I absolutely love mine! Often go back and forth between this and my Halios Seaforth depending on the look I’m going for. I don’t believe I have ever worn a more comfortable watch. Just sits really well on the wrist.

The strap does need a changing. I recently grab a dark blue suede strap from Hodinkee, and I love how subtle it is with the blue hands.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mfseverini and Liam0062 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by watchdudelikeswatch View Post
    I absolutely love mine! Often go back and forth between this and my Halios Seaforth depending on the look I’m going for. I don’t believe I have ever worn a more comfortable watch. Just sits really well on the wrist.

The strap does need a changing. I recently grab a dark blue suede strap from Hodinkee, and I love how subtle it is with the blue hands.
    Looks great! What is your wrist size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Stowa Marine is a beautiful watch ... whatever the size, automatik or klassik version, Roman or Arabic numerals ... doesn't matter, they're all gorgeous. All of you have great taste and should be proud of the pieces that you have. Personally, I'm torn between the Stowa Marine and the Nomos Orion. I work in an office where the dress code is business casual. Price difference aside, I think if I had one of these watches I wouldn't use the other at all. Does anyone have thoughts on that?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information