Stowa Marine spectre

Thread: Stowa Marine spectre

Stowa Marine spectre

Hello, I am new to the site and have been thinking of buying a Stowa Marine. I really love how clean the Marine Original looks but have come across these photos and can not seem to find any more info. Anyone have an idea on what this watch is? I would guess a model out of production since it is not listed on their site or maybe a just a special order face? Any help would be great. Thanks!
    Name:  watch009.jpg
Views: 1067
Size:  55.6 KB
    Name:  watches021a.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  57.4 KB

Re: Stowa Marine spectre

Obvously I am not an Marine expert, but how is that different fom the no-date Marine Automatic?
    Last edited by Schmiedel; September 25th, 2008 at 03:42.

Is the no date just a option on the automatic then? I must have cruised right over that on their site. Thanks for the info Schmiedel. I had convinced myself that for one reason or another it would be more difficult than that. I am off to Stowa. Thanks.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I don't know if Jorg still offers the non date auto. Send an email to him to find out for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Imfletcher View Post
    Hello, I am new to the site and have been thinking of buying a Stowa Marine. I really love how clean the Marine Original looks but have come across these photos and can not seem to find any more info. Anyone have an idea on what this watch is? I would guess a model out of production since it is not listed on their site or maybe a just a special order face? Any help would be great. Thanks!
    Name:  watch009.jpg
Views: 1067
Size:  55.6 KB
    Name:  watches021a.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  57.4 KB
    Hi Imfletcher!

That was my Marine automatic no-date & unfortunately is long gone. I believe it was available in either 2005 or 2006 and is no longer offered by Stowa. If enough people were interested, maybe Jorg could be persuaded to bring it back as an option.

It's a great variation of a wonderful watch.

Dave

Thanks for all the help, I might just have to wait and see if one comes up for sale. The wait will make the watch that much more enjoyable, at least that is what I am going to tell myself.

stuffler,mike

Good luck, they don´t pop up often - so patience is required.

Thread Information