Stowa mesh bracelet and spring bars

Thread: Stowa mesh bracelet and spring bars

Stowa mesh bracelet and spring bars

Recently a mesh bracelet arrived for my Antea. When I tried to put it on my watch, however, I found that the spring bars that were supplied did not slide into the bracelet’s spring bar channel.

I don’t have the tools to provide precise measurements and do not know how loose or snug the bars are supposed to be, but to my eye the bars look like they are just too fat to fit the bracelet. If anyone could offer insight, I would be grateful. I could also post some pictures of the bracelet and the bars, if that would be useful.

On a more positive note, I posted a few months ago about the possibility of pairing an Antea KS with a matte bracelet, and although the watch is—obviously—not assembled yet, it looks to me like the combination is going to be successful. I will post some pictures when I finally get it together.

Re: Stowa mesh bracelet and spring bars

I would simply write Stowa and ask them to send you a pair. I expect they would be happy to do it. The question is, can you wait?

I have used the 1.8mm spring bar for my mesh bracelet. It fits well. There is no gap between bracelet tube and spring bar.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for the input.

Unfortunately I can’t measure the bars, and I would like to make sure they have sent the wrong spring bars before contacting Stowa. They certainly look too tight, and I don't want to try to shove them down the tube in case it damages the bracelet. I’ll paste a photo below. If it is any help, the bars look to be exactly the same size as the ones used for the leather band.

As a Stowa fan, I have become pretty good at waiting. Also, I really want the bracelet for the summer (when leather becomes uncomfortable), and at this point there is no longer any rush.

Name:  P1030758.JPG
Views: 853
Size:  495.3 KB
    Last edited by canard; September 16th, 2011 at 06:39. Reason: typo

Thread Information