Stowa MO, MA, or Antea Owners from Toronto, Please Help!

Thread: Stowa MO, MA, or Antea Owners from Toronto, Please Help!

Stowa MO, MA, or Antea Owners from Toronto, Please Help!

Hey!

From my earlier thread I announced my confusion and interest in Stowa. Someone suggested I reach out to Toronto's Stowa owners! So...

I'm calling all owners of Stowa MO, MA, or Antea from the GTA to please help me out by meeting me so I can try on these beautiful watches. This would mean a great deal to me as this is my first real watch purchase and I do not yet feel comfortable buying a watch, as beautiful as they seem, without seeing it in the flesh.

This would mean a lot to me and I will definitely come with coffee/lunch/snacks for your kind time.

Thanks!

Re: Stowa MO, MA, or Antea Owners from Toronto, Please Help!

i6h6

Do your homework and shop!!! Go to your nearest watch shop and get a feel for the size of the watch that you are interested in. Get on ebay and study the look that appeals to you the most, after you know what style you like you will know if the Stowa watch is right for you. The fit and finish with the Stowa is of an excellent quality and the price is very affordable. If you have any other questions I am sure someone here will be able to help you,but few if any will meet you to show you their watch. So good luck and happy watch hunting.

BY the way I bought the M.O. without seeing it first hand and was concerned myself,but all fears vanished when I received the watch. It is beautifully done, with 100% backing from the people at Stowa!!! I have since ordered two more watches,a flieger with logo and cosc movement and a Durowe M.O. I should get my flieger in late May and the Durowe M.O. in November.

Ren

I second that thought....
    What I would recommend is getting a feel for the metrics.... size, thickness.... there are plenty of watches with similar dimensions...if you try some other watches, you will know that it will work for you.
    I know its difficult when you cannot see the watch first hand.....but I think if the size works for you, and you already know you like the style/look, you should be very pleased when you get your watch.
    My Stowa has not arrived yet, but I have no fear because I own other watches of the same dimensions.....
    Its a leap of faith somewhat, but the value and craftsmanship will be well worth it...
    Best of luck!
    'thunder is good, thunder is impressive, but its the lightning that does the work' MTwain

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for the advice guys! I've planned my afternoon today to spend time in some watch shops in downtown. Get a feel for whats out their and how different styles and sizes fit and look on me. Who knows, maybe after this, I might not even get a Stowa, or it will help me make my decision.

I don't doubt the quality and value of Stowa at all, just have to hope the designs on the screen look good on my wrist in person. Anywho, I'll keep posted on my decision. Thanks again guys!

I will just say that when I got my MA, I was surprised how much it looked like the pictures online. Of course it would look like it, but I mean it looked exactly like all of the wrist shots and unboxing pictures I had seen. If I were in Toronto I would let you try on mine, unfortunately I am not. I will tell you though that the MA wears extremely comfortable. It is very light, and I would say wears vey slim. At first the watch seemed big because I had only really worn 36mm-38mm watches, but now it feels perfect. Good luck, and have no worries on how great this watch is.

Thread Information