Stowa MO strap on FO watch?

Thread: Stowa MO strap on FO watch?

JML

Stowa MO strap on FO watch?

Because I wanted a quality leather strap that would accept a single-fold deployant, and would fit on my small wrist (6.75") I have ordered my Flieger Original with the Chronosoft 22 x 18 strap (black nappa leather with white stitching) that comes with the Marine Original watch. This strap is 115 x 85 long (and will accept the double-fold Stowa clasp, but I cannot wear double-folds). The strap looks like it's made by DiModell, or perhaps by Rios, for Stowa (just a guess).

Anyone have that combination of watch and strap? Anyone have good pictures of the strap on the MO?

I have a few other strap options on hand, such as a 22 x 20 DiModell strap that can work with a single-fold deployant. I don't like buckles (they kill straps and are less secure). As you may know, the newer Original strap is unusually long and I don't like the abrupt width change; and while the Old Style does come in a short version, I just don't like the way it looks (no contrasting stitching and thinner leather).

Thanks, in advance.
    Last edited by JML; July 20th, 2009 at 18:31.
    ** Aérowatch Pilot Chronograph ** Casio Edifice EQSA500B-1AV ** Casio Edifice EQW-A1200RP-1AER ** Casio ProTrek PRW2500-1A ** Citizen AT4008-51E ** Citizen AT8020-54L ** Filson Mackinaw Chronograph 11000310 ** G-Shock GW3000BD-1ACR ** Limes Cartouche ** Limes Nightflight Vintage Black ** Maratac SR-35 DLC-X1 ** Seiko Seiko SRPA21 PADI Mod ** Seiko SRP777 Mod ** Sinn 356 Flieger ** Stowa Flieger Classic 40 HW ** Traser P6506 Commander **

Thread Information