Stowa order question

Thread: Stowa order question

Stowa order question

I placed an order for couple of Stowa Seatime accessories(bezel and strap) two weeks ago and sent them payment through pay pal, but did not receive any kind of follow up e-mail - that they received the payment, or shipped the order. Is it a normal procedure for Stowa, or am I missing something?

Re: Stowa order question

Viveca is your "go to" girl: [email protected] I'd send her a quick note asking for confirmation that your order was received. I think they are just super busy. I have ordered 3 watches from them. In every case I had to write and ask whether they received the order. The good news: in every case they, cheerfully (!) acknowledged receipt of the order and said everything's fine. It's just their way, I guess
    Casio: PAW1300-1V
    Nomos: Tangomat (Zeta), Tetra Large (Alpha)
    Rolex: Air King (ca. 1982), Cellini (c.a. 1980)
    Seiko: SNM009 White Samurai, SKX781 Orange Monster, SBDC003 Blue Sumo, SBDC005 Orange Sumo,SNKF07 "BFS", SKX007, 6306 - 7001, 6105 - 8119, 6309 - 7040, SBDX001 Marine Master 300,KS 5625-7040 Hi-Beat Chronometer, SPB015J1 Double Retrograde
    Stowa: Marine Original (Serial), Fleiger Original (Serial)
    Tutima: F2 PR

thanks I'll give it a try.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Robert, It takes a long time. we are dealing with owner/operators who hand assemble each of their orders. I am under the impression that they work on an organized timeframe and send out their orders in groups whether or not they are complete watches or watchparts. https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=144115 We also get to deal with customs delays...I think I waited almost a month for my addl' links and strap... It was well worth it. But then again , you already know that . You OWN a seatime (me{2..). I am anxiously awaiting a new seatime, We'll see if it gets here before X-mas. Regine is my go-to person ([email protected]). What color bezel are you waiting for? Keep us posted, put up pics if you can...

Thread Information