Stowa Partitio
Like Tree10Likes
  • 4 Post By gohmdoree
  • 1 Post By Liam0062
  • 3 Post By neilziesing
  • 2 Post By gohmdoree

Thread: Stowa Partitio

Stowa Partitio

Stowa was so kind to throw a small birthday coupon. I have the 1958 chrono and marine original, but favorites in my collection. My collection is modest from Omega to Panerai, Tudor and Rolex. My watches are as small as 34mm up to 47mm. My wrist is at about 7.25” where I like to wear my watches.

I got the watch going back and forth on white versus black. I think the black looks so sharp and handsome in photos but went with white wanting to have a surprise.

When it came in I was a bit underwhelmed, maybe wishing I got the black. I swapped the band out with one from David Lane. It did change it for me a bit. I may just order the black to rotate with but noticed the prices just jumped. I think there was a notice somewhere.

I tell myself I don’t like it but it hasn’t come off my wrist yet. Must be something about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Stowa Partitio

It’s a great watch. Enjoy it.
    gohmdoree likes this.

Enjoy that watch in good health. I just Saw Jörg at Wind Up Watch Fair this weekend in NYC. Super nice guy.
    gohmdoree, robi1138 and platinumEX like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gohmdoree View Post
    Must be something about it.
    Let me boost your post. There is not only 'something' about it, but 'a lot'.
    I love that watch,

Volker

Stowa Partitio

Looks great on you! For the sake of your wallet I hope this one grows on you. I bought the black dial Partitio a few years ago and was very impressed by the dial. There was a softness about it I found very attractive. There was recently a used blue dial up for sale here as well that has since sold. I'm not sure how often they come up for sale: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/st...u-5052975.html.
    Last edited by Mike2; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:52.

Congratulations on your latest acquisition. I too went with the white dial which arrived only a couple of weeks ago. Interestingly enough, my reaction/impression was almost identical to yours. Nevertheless, I think the simplicity and refinement are what endears this watch. As you say, it definitely grows on you which is a good thing. Btw, that strap works!

It is definitely growing. I cycled through some other pieces and caught myself reaching for this guy. It is almost comical in appearance like a toy watch to me but endearing.

I thought the price just went up but that was earlier in the year. Depending on how the site reads your browser, it may include the German VAT. I’ve learned it goes back current if the ship to is USA.

With that said, I put in an order for the black. I’ll let both be in my rotation depending on the mood.

I also love the strap. It’s made by David Lane. HODINKEE has some special with him, and it has been a treat to work with the guy. The leather is Buttero and already plan on replacing some of my bands with these.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. It’s an evolving journey, that is constantly shifting back and forth for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    RussMurray and Liam0062 like this.

Thread Information