Stowa - please advise on AO Serial

Thread: Stowa - please advise on AO Serial

Stowa - please advise on AO Serial

Hi Stowa,

I received an e-mail for the order of my serial Airman. I have since sent in my order via the Non-EU excel sheet to Hafner. However i happen to live in Singapore and the FEDEX/VAT issue is a problem. I tried to send via the EU spreadsheet (VAT included) but it does not contains shipping to Asia. Could you advise me the final billing amount for my order and i will send the funds over via Paypal.

Thanks. I can't wait to receive my Stowa AO Serial,

Rgds
    Jam Jeow / Jimbo

Re: Stowa - please advise on AO Serial

Hi Jimbo,

Nice to meet a fellow Singaporean!

To avoid paying VAT, you will have to provide Viveca with your Fedex account number and just pay Stowa the watch price without VAT and shipping. Shipping will be charged to your Fedex account. I have done it a few time without any problems. You will get charged GST when you receive your watch.

Hope it helps! PM me if you need more info. Cant wait to see pics of your Serial Airman!

Cheers!

Re: Stowa - please advise on AO Serial

Quote Originally Posted by reach View Post
    Hi Jimbo,

Nice to meet a fellow Singaporean!

To avoid paying VAT, you will have to provide Viveca with your Fedex account number and just pay Stowa the watch price without VAT and shipping. Shipping will be charged to your Fedex account. I have done it a few time without any problems. You will get charged GST when you receive your watch.

Hope it helps! PM me if you need more info. Cant wait to see pics of your Serial Airman!

Cheers!
    Hi,

Hmmm. Glad to see a fellow S'porean. I see what you mean. I have told Hafner to charge ma VAT, as this what what i did when i bought Stowa Ikarus and Marine back in 2004. Many years back, So this is my 3rd Stowa. Back then, once i pay VAT, everything is taken care of.

Hafner has replied and ask me to contact our local Fedex to start an account. I suppose i will do that and advise her again my account no.

Thanks for the heads up.

She says my watch will arrive after Oct 20th.

Good. I will be away for national service then.

cheers

Thread Information