Stowa Pro Diver

Thread: Stowa Pro Diver

Stowa Pro Diver

I just got the email that my Stowa Pro Diver is being shipped today. I will post some pictures when it arrives. Stephen
    https://www.instagram.com/whichwatchsk/

stuffler,mike

Re: Stowa Pro Diver

Quote Originally Posted by watchsk
    I just got the email that my Stowa Pro Diver is being shipped today. I will post some pictures when it arrives. Stephen
    Congrats in advance (without seeing it :-D ) !

Re: Stowa Pro Diver

What color dial did you order? Congrats on the Prodiver.

You are on a serious role this year. Which watch gets the most wrist time? I shouldn't really ask because I think i know the answer...drum roll...the Dornblueth. Another question. When does the Nomos Tangomat come out?
    ToddH

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." Albert Einstein

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

thodgins

Hi, I got the Pro Diver with the Mango (yellow) dial and it is on a bracelet (comes with rubber strap also). I cant wait to see it. I enjoy the Sinn U2 but the Dornblueth is hard to get off the wrist, at least untill it gets really to warm for leather straps. In the summer, I will probably alternate between the Pro diver and the U2. Right now, I continue to enjoy the Dornblueth as it has a unique handmade quality to it. As for the Nomos Tangomat, I heard it will probably be another few months before I receive it. After I get that watch, that will be it for me for this year. That will be four watches in my collection. I dont want to get to many that I cant wear and enjoy all of them. I dont think I would want to have more than 6-8 total and even that is pushing it to find wrist time for all of them. I want to wear all of the watches I get so there is limit to how many I would want in a collection. Stephen

Re: thodgins

Very cool dial choice. Can't wait to see pics of it. The anticipation of the wait.

I know what you mean on having too many watches, if there is such a thing..lol. I think I am going to pull the trigger on the new Stowa Marine w/ Unitas movement.
    ToddH

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." Albert Einstein

Todd

I have always been a fan of the unitas movements. How many watches do you have at this point? Stephen

Re: Todd

Just the 3 listed, but I did find 2 Vostok Russian watches that I picked up in the former DDR. So I guess 3 good ones and 2 needing a refreshing. That would make 5 hand winding watches if I go with the Stowa Marine.
    ToddH

Thread Information