stowa pro diver bezel question

Thread: stowa pro diver bezel question

stowa pro diver bezel question

I just ordered a prodiver sapphire blue dial/orange minute hands with the all black bezel.

does anyone have any suggestions on other bezels for this combo?

thanks for your help!
    --AC

Re: stowa pro diver bezel question

My personal favorite is the countdown bezel. I have had the solid colored ones as well but they did not do it for me. For some reason the only one I really like is the countdown one as I think it is perfect for the watch and gives it more visual complexity.

Rotating on my wrist this month: Stowa Blue WatchTime Flieger, Sinn EZM9, Sinn T1, Sinn 556 Blue, Stowa Antea LE Polish Forums, Stowa Verus 40, Damasko DS30 greenie, Sinn U1, Stowa Antea Klassik KS Rose, Nomos Tangente Silvercut

thank you peter and that's a beautiful looking pro diver. sublime.
    --AC

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks! You will love the Prodiver I'm sure. The design on it is really something and it is very original. I'm sure whatever bezel combos you decide on will all be nice with that blue dial.
    Rotating on my wrist this month: Stowa Blue WatchTime Flieger, Sinn EZM9, Sinn T1, Sinn 556 Blue, Stowa Antea LE Polish Forums, Stowa Verus 40, Damasko DS30 greenie, Sinn U1, Stowa Antea Klassik KS Rose, Nomos Tangente Silvercut

On the online shop, there are only three dials available: black, rhodium coated and orange.
    I know there were other colors in the past (lime ...): Is sapphire blue belonging to a former range of products or is it still available ?

You can ask the Stowa people by email or phone and they will tell you what is in stock. Sometimes there are chances, one never dreams of.
    In such a way I got a MO LE that already was sold out two days after being announced - but someone did cancel his reservation and so I got it.

Good luck,

brainless

precisely. i wanted sapphire and e-mailed ms. hafner. she mentioned that they had one.

Quote Originally Posted by brainless View Post
    You can ask the Stowa people by email or phone and they will tell you what is in stock. Sometimes there are chances, one never dreams of.
    In such a way I got a MO LE that already was sold out two days after being announced - but someone did cancel his reservation and so I got it.

Good luck,

brainless
    --AC

Ime thinking of getting the plain steel bezel for my black dialed Prodiver,as shown on the Seatime Carbon on the Stowa site,but ive yet to see a pic of it on a Prodiver like mine. Andy

A bit late, but I can help:

Thread Information