Stowa Prodiver & Stowa Seatime Pictures-Post Them Here! - Page 4
Like Tree643Likes

Thread: Stowa Prodiver & Stowa Seatime Pictures-Post Them Here!

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Re: Stowa Prodiver & Stowa Seatime Pictures-Post Them Here!

^^^^ Love the monochrome look of your new Prodiver...but prefer the white dial you let go!
    Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 45.5mm
    Stowa Chronograph 1938 (cream dial, brushed case)
    Magrette Waterman Stainless Steel
    Magrette Moana Pacific Professional Steel
    Belmoto Trackday Blue/Silver (gifted to my son)

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonsey View Post
    ^^^^ Love the monochrome look of your new Prodiver...but prefer the white dial you let go!
    Thanks Spoonsey. The white dial is definitely more unique, but the monochrome look is hot too. I truly regret selling my previous one but I am very happy with the new watch.

Name:  NPD2.jpg
Views: 2515
Size:  133.1 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380354594.787805.jpg
Views: 2500
Size:  83.5 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380354609.756872.jpg
Views: 2491
Size:  62.2 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380354619.271180.jpg
Views: 2505
Size:  163.0 KB
    Brad (@bradwatch)
    - appreciating fine affordable watches since 2011

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by senna89wc12 View Post
    Attachment 1235004Attachment 1235005

Very happy with my new Prodiver with Nickel hands. I was able to get one in less than a week thanks to the exhibition watch offer on Stowa's website. I assume this dial and hands combination is pretty uncommon as most of the other Prodivers out there have either the black hands or orange and black hands. It was a big mistake to sell my last Prodiver because the dial was rare and it was one of the prettiest watches I have ever owned.

My new Prodiver will be a perfect watch for everyday use as it looks good with any straps. And the black dial is more versatile than the white one. Plus this watch has the optimum size. I am trying to wear my Marathon JSAR daily but that watch is just too big and heavy for daily use. I appreciate that the Prodiver is much more suitable for a daily-wearer. Right now I am sticking with the original bezel and rubber strap. For sure it will be fun to transform this watch with other bezel colors and straps.
    Looks fantastic ! I didn't see this one on Stowa's website. Love to see it on the steel bracelet also if you have it.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380612539.667039.jpg
Views: 2445
Size:  99.5 KB
    Brad (@bradwatch)
    - appreciating fine affordable watches since 2011

Quote Originally Posted by WatchDialOrange View Post
    Looks fantastic ! I didn't see this one on Stowa's website. Love to see it on the steel bracelet also if you have it.
    Thanks! I think the nickle hands are rarely offered by Stowa. Most of the other Prodivers I have seen are with orange or black hands. It was listed as an exhibition watch under their accessory tab. Not sure how long the watch was listed there but it took me an entire week to finally hit the "add to the cart" button. I read that you have a limette Prodiver incoming. Did you get it with black hands or orange hands? Originally I had the lime on order a year ago but I got the used white dial Prodiver on WUS so I cancelled it. The limette color is probably my favorite colors for the Prodiver. I know Mr. Schauer wears one himself!

I don't currently have the steel bracelet for this watch. The old white dial Prodiver however did come with that and here is a picture for you.

Name:  WP.jpg
Views: 2565
Size:  151.3 KB

And I have swapped the original Stowa rubber strap with one of the Maratac Elite I own. It is a 24mm and I have notched the width to fit the Prodiver. I think this is more comfortable than any type of rubber straps out there.

Name:  R.jpg
Views: 2628
Size:  119.3 KB
    Last edited by senna89wc12; October 1st, 2013 at 19:33.

Quote Originally Posted by senna89wc12 View Post
    Thanks! I think the nickle hands are rarely offered by Stowa. Most of the other Prodivers I have seen are with orange or black hands. It was listed as an exhibition watch under their accessory tab. Not sure how long the watch was listed there but it took me an entire week to finally hit the "add to the cart" button. I read that you have a limette Prodiver incoming. Did you get it with black hands or orange hands? Originally I had the lime on order a year ago but I got the used white dial Prodiver on WUS so I cancelled it. The limette color is probably my favorite colors for the Prodiver. I know Mr. Schauer wears one himself!

I don't currently have the steel bracelet for this watch. The old white dial Prodiver however did come with that and here is a picture for you.

Name:  WP.jpg
Views: 2565
Size:  151.3 KB

And I have swapped the original Stowa rubber strap with one of the Maratac Elite I own. It is a 24mm and I have notched the width to fit the Prodiver. I think this is more comfortable than any type of rubber straps out there.

Name:  R.jpg
Views: 2628
Size:  119.3 KB
    yes i ordered the Limette Prodiver with orange hands and new Black/Silver bezel. It's coming with theSteel bracelet and not sure I will ever take it off the steel.

Gone but not forgotten

Very nice watches Brad & Chris!

My 10 year wedding anniversary gift arrived today! Beyond my expectations. I'm blown away. Pictures don't do these watches justice! I'm glad I switched back to the all stainless bezel last minute. I think it really gives the carbon dial and limette hands an upscale look. I've been wearing it around the house all evening. Love it. I'll get some better pictures soon.
    Name:  stowa1.jpg
Views: 2465
Size:  263.1 KB
    Name:  stowa4.jpg
Views: 2524
Size:  100.5 KB
    Name:  stowa3.jpg
Views: 2570
Size:  118.4 KB

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information