Stowa Quality

Thread: Stowa Quality

Stowa Quality

When I decided to buy my first nice watch, I thought I knew what I wanted. I got on the net and googled watches. I had set my price range at 1000 to 1500 hundred. As I studied the various watch designs and learned more about watches, I found one reoccuring theme, save your money and get the Stowa,or nice watch but not equal to the Stowa,you get the idea. I had never heard of Stowa,but thought if so many people were saying things like this, I should look into Stowa. What I found is a watch maker who is dedicated to his profession and is providing a QUALITY product at a very good price. He has good people working for him, who are a pleasure to deal with.

I am not the final word here, there are plenty people on this site who know far more than I, Volker, Mike Stuffler to name a few. I own just one STOWA with one due here this week. I will let you know when it arrives and to the quality of that piece. I expect it to be as all Stowas, fantastic!!!

REN
    Last edited by Renisin; July 26th, 2011 at 01:12.

Re: Stowa Quality

Can't argue with that :) The customer service I have recieved from Stowa has been so good, I actually sent Jorg a PM telling him how pleased I was with his team when my watch broke and had to send it back under warranty. Their service really is second to none :)

My MO is a daily wearer and I do so with pride :)
    Stowa Marine Original Roman
    Citizen Eco-Drive Nighthawk WR200

I can't wait to get my first Stowa. I sent the PayPal payment last week but still haven't received the shipping confirmation email. The wait is driving me nuts. I have decided to go watchless until the Stowa arrives, it sure feels weird not to wear a watch.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

You and I are in the same boat,sent payment in two weeks ago, was told to expect shipment this week. I am so looking forward to my flieger -b! It will be my second of many more to come! My next watch will be the prodiver with COSC movement. I am afraid time is running out on the COSC movement, as Stowa will nolonger offer it,ending sometime this year! It adds so much to the watch. I might be able to get the flieger-A without logo with the COSC movement before the end of the year.

Make sure to post pics of your watch!

REN

Hey Renisin, I hope this doesn't break a forum rule (and I would prefer you buy directly from the manufacturer, since he has to make a living to be able to produce such great watches) but there is a used Prodiver with COSC for sale on the sales forum right now (I have no affiliation with the seller by the way and have a Prodiver with COSC already ordered from Stowa and on the way in September).

Thanks,

I will check it out!

REN

Thread Information