Stowa and Schauer ladies watch discussion

Thread: Stowa and Schauer ladies watch discussion

Stowa and Schauer ladies watch discussion

Regarding dedicated ladies watches I know two discontinued models from Stowa / Schauer that qualify when having the size of a classic ladies watch in mind.

Currently the only option might be the Antea KS - however this is alredy a size discussions start if she's not a fan of big watches.

So on the one hand there was the Marine Damen (31mm, ETA2824) and on the other hand the Schauer Picolo (32mm).

Do you know of other models?
    Does someone have one of the two watches?
    What are your feelings regarding a dedicated future product offer targeted at girls?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by powermaxi2000; November 6th, 2008 at 23:02.

Re: Stowa and Schauer ladies watch discussion

Nomos Tetra, then either the larger one if she's feeling bold, or the smaller one. My wife loves hers (mine...)
    Casio: PAW1300-1V
    Nomos: Tangomat (Zeta), Tetra Large (Alpha)
    Rolex: Air King (ca. 1982), Cellini (c.a. 1980)
    Seiko: SNM009 White Samurai, SKX781 Orange Monster, SBDC003 Blue Sumo, SBDC005 Orange Sumo,SNKF07 "BFS", SKX007, 6306 - 7001, 6105 - 8119, 6309 - 7040, SBDX001 Marine Master 300,KS 5625-7040 Hi-Beat Chronometer, SPB015J1 Double Retrograde
    Stowa: Marine Original (Serial), Fleiger Original (Serial)
    Tutima: F2 PR

Quote Originally Posted by powermaxi2000 View Post
    So on the one hand there was the Marine Damen (31mm, ETA2824) and on the other hand the Schauer Picolo (32mm).

Do you know of other models?
    Does someone have one of the two watches?
    What are your feelings regarding a dedicated future product offer targeted at girls?
    If one were available again, then I would most certainly be interested.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

After just now explaining my better half about the splendid move regarding the Flieger Limited's hacking function, I casually mentioned to her that I'd really like to give her a timeless classic Stowa piece - which she agreed upon enthusiastically.

Problem with that, of course, is that most Stowa pieces are not particularly lady-friendly - my love has rather tiny wrists, and even my Antea (which by current standards is a "small" watch) is way too large for her. So - yes - I'd love to see something lady-oriented in, say, the 30-32mm automatic range.

Perhaps with the new Durowe movements? It might just open up a significant niche market :)

Now - back to the wine :)
    Stowa Antea Creme, without date
    Broadarrow PRS-3
    Wrist: 8.5" or 21,5 cm

I just brought this very subject up via email with Regine Schauer, and apparently there are no ladies sized watches currently in the pipeline, the Antea KS being the only option currently.
    Whilst i know the current trend among ladies is also for biggish watches, my wife would still look at it and say its a mans watch...

But every cloud has a silver lining - I could buy it for her and then when she says it s too big - I cold have it....

Dre

I picked up this one on the sales forum for my wife. Unfortunately Viveca & co couldn't tell me anything about the watch short of manufactured in the 70's. Still neat, especially since it's so tiny and it's a handwinder.

Here's a size comparison with my MO Roman.

My wife says she will be happy with the 2801 LE I ordered...

Thread Information