Stowa special offers>>>>> - Page 3
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Stowa special offers>>>>>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: Stowa special offers>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by cadenza View Post
    The MO even looks great on a dark blue Perlon I have on it now.
    Same for the 36mm

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Liam0062 likes this.

^
    Yes, beautiful.
    Your case is matte? Perfect.

My case is polished, and I think the Perlon would look even better on the matte case. The Perlon is a bit too casual for the polished case I think, but the strap is so comfortable now that the weather is so hot that I wear it anyway.
    Liam0062 and woiter like this.

^
    Yes, beautiful.
    Your case is matte? Perfect.

My case is polished, and I think the Perlon would look even better on the matte case. The Perlon is a bit too casual for the polished case I think, but the strap is so comfortable now that the weather is so hot that I wear it anyway.
    Yep bead blasted perfection :) the Roman numerals make that it dresses up quite easily as well. Out of my humble collection this one gets the most wrist time.

Out of all summer options I think perlon isn't the most casual. MN straps and NATOs are certainly more casual and I feel don't work even on my 36. If you feel that a polished case needs to be dressed up a bit, a nice milanaise might do the trick as well. Personally I'm a bit split between sometimes really liking the combo, while at other times it just bores me.

Anyway, the MO is a gorgeous watch that should easily pair with a whole bunch of straps. Wear it in good health!

Liam0062 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

That is what I wrote: I already have what I think is the "Light Brown/Honey Brown/Cognac/Tan" Stowa strap on my MO, and I am not really fond of the color combination, which is why I asked Fikk if his strap is the current "Croco strap dark brown". I am looking for a darker brown croco than the strap I have.

Attachment 14291937

Attachment 14291941

EDIT:
    It is not clear to me if there is still one black hand-wound Partitio on sale, so I wrote Stowa. I really like the Partitio, and if they do have one remaining I think I will be very tempted.

It seems we both like the same Stowas; MO and black Partitio.
    You have good taste....lol. If you get the Black Partitio you won’t be disappointed. This is my Marine. Name:  C70B1942-4F8E-464F-9B15-66CC3BA4833F.jpeg
Views: 58
Size:  2.48 MB
    cadenza likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by woiter View Post
    Yep bead blasted perfection :) the Roman numerals make that it dresses up quite easily as well. Out of my humble collection this one gets the most wrist time.

Out of all summer options I think perlon isn't the most casual. MN straps and NATOs are certainly more casual and I feel don't work even on my 36. If you feel that a polished case needs to be dressed up a bit, a nice milanaise might do the trick as well. Personally I'm a bit split between sometimes really liking the combo, while at other times it just bores me.

Anyway, the MO is a gorgeous watch that should easily pair with a whole bunch of straps. Wear it in good health!
    Yes, I agree. I also think that Perlon is the most elegant of the nylon straps by far, and can't envision a NATO or MN on a polished (or even matte like yours) MO. The blue Perlon I have works well even with the polished case. I tried Eulit, but the blues are too light and grey. Beautiful, but not for this watch. The one I found which works very well is from Semper Straps. What brand is your blue Perlon?

I do not like Milanaise straps, neither the look nor how they seem to grab my wrist hair. I am not a fan of bracelets in general: the one exception would be the Damasko for my DA36 but I will never afford it.
    Liam0062 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Liam0062 View Post
    You have good taste....lol. If you get the Black Partitio you won’t be disappointed. This is my Marine.
    Very nice.

Thank you.

Yes, I hope that they have the one Partitio left (but also sort of not, because of $$$).

Your Stowa strap is the same light brown as mine, correct? I do not dislike it, especially seeing it on someone else's watch, fresh, but still want to try a dark brown. Dark brown on your new Partitio will be excellent. Your incoming strap is the Stowa croco?

Quote Originally Posted by Liam0062 View Post
    My Black Partitio showed up yesterday. I love the vintage look and really enjoy that I can quickly glance and be able to easily read the time. The superluminova is really amazing. The watchband is nothing fantastic, but that is ok, as I already ordered a dark brown alligator strap. It takes a little adjustment from my Marine Classic 40, but I think it could be the perfect size when wearing a dress shirt with/WO cuff links. Special thanks to Luisa Bradt from Stowa for her great customer service.
    Liam0062, when you have the chance do you think you can make a photo of the lume?
    Thanks in advance either way.

I tried Eulit, but the blues are too light and grey. Beautiful, but not for this watch. The one I found which works very well is from Semper Straps. What brand is your blue Perlon?
    It is a Eulit Kristall blue. Afaik this one only comes in 18mm. The Eulit Palma is very blue indeed. I have it in 22mm for my CW C65 and for me it works, but it is a lot of blue.

And I missed out on a white Partitio I was mulling over :-/

Liam0062, when you have the chance do you think you can make a photo of the lume?
    Thanks in advance either way.
    Here are a few:Name:  CBA44309-35F9-4847-860E-B01ABD535E6C.jpeg
Views: 39
Size:  271.2 KBName:  CD57859A-5DAB-4B10-AF73-BE035846A26C.jpeg
Views: 53
Size:  780.7 KBName:  709C529A-3AD1-4E91-90FC-45425C0AF8A3.jpeg
Views: 41
Size:  660.0 KB
    stuffler,mike and cadenza like this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information