Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Stowa special offers>>>>>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: Stowa special offers>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Liam0062 View Post
    Wow, super. That is really good.
    Thanks very much!

Will I receive my watch faster from Special Offers since they're already built? Ready to ship out immediately?

Quote Originally Posted by tetrismaster View Post
    Will I receive my watch faster from Special Offers since they're already built? Ready to ship out immediately?
    Yes, they are ready-to-go display, etc. models as I understand it. Therefore, discounted but fully warranted, etc. It is a great deal.

But, there obviously not a lot of any one particular model. Two different Stowas that I am in interested were both completely out-of-stock or reserved by the time I got to the site. It is definitely an "act fast" deal.

I think they do it once a year...someone please correct me if that is not the case.
    tetrismaster likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by cadenza View Post
    Yes, they are ready-to-go display, etc. models as I understand it. Therefore, discounted but fully warranted, etc. It is a great deal.

But, there obviously not a lot of any one particular model. Two different Stowas that I am in interested were both completely out-of-stock or reserved by the time I got to the site. It is definitely an "act fast" deal.

I think they do it once a year...someone please correct me if that is not the case.
    Multiple times per year. They had some recently and included some more the other day. They also have sales on in the lead up to christmas. Other times I am unsure of.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    cadenza likes this.

m93

Quote Originally Posted by woiter View Post
    Same for the 36mm

Nice looking watch! I put my flieger on a similar colored Eulit Perlon as well. I also recently ordered a Marine 36 in Arabic that I plan to put on a perlon as well. If you don't mind me asking, how much extra did you pay to get the brushed case compared to the polished one?Name:  IMG-3726.JPG
Views: 33
Size:  3.25 MB

Name:  IMG-3490.JPG
Views: 39
Size:  2.64 MB

Quote Originally Posted by m93 View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, how much extra did you pay to get the brushed case compared to the polished one?
    I didn't pay anything extra. I ordered the watch during Christmas specials, in the days leading up to Christmas they have special offers of around 20% off. I came across this watch with a top grade ETA and pulled the trigger immediately. There was no mention of it being brushed. So when the watch arrived after Christmas, I was surprised to find a brushed case as opposed to the polished one I was initially expecting. I was positively surprised but just to make sure I got the right watch, I send Stowa an email asking for confirmation. They were super friendly and even though I was extremely happy with the watch they even offered me a discount voucher towards my next purchase.

So long story short. I didn't pay anything extra for the brushed case. It was actually 20% discounted from the regular price and I got a voucher towards my next purchase.

The next purchase will likely be the antea ks with the rose gold dial. I guess that's one way to build a happy and loyal customer base...

I don't even know how much it costs to have the case brushed. I do recall people mentioning it is about 100-150 euro but I'm not sure of that. Just send them an email if you want to know exact numbers, they are super helpful and friendly. If only all businesses treat their customers like this.

m93

Got it! Thanks for the quick response! When I reached out to Stowa they quoted me an additional 100 euro upcharge for the brushed case. Looks like you got lucky! Enjoy your wonderful Stowa!
    woiter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by m93 View Post
    Got it! Thanks for the quick response! When I reached out to Stowa they quoted me an additional 100 euro upcharge for the brushed case. Looks like you got lucky! Enjoy your wonderful Stowa!
    Really? Good to know.
    For some reason I always thought the polished vs brushed case finish were same-cost options.

Quote Originally Posted by woiter View Post
    It is a Eulit Kristall blue. Afaik this one only comes in 18mm. The Eulit Palma is very blue indeed. I have it in 22mm for my CW C65 and for me it works, but it is a lot of blue.
    Now you have jogged my memory.
    The Eulit "Kristall" Perlon certainly used to come in 20mm (see below), but never in 22mm (which I needed for my MO) that I know of.
    The Eulit "Kristall" blue is, as of course you know, a very elegant blue-grey. But, no 22mm.

So, I also ordered a Eulit "Palma" in 22mm, blue. That blue, as you also noted, is really a very bright Royal Blue. I disliked the color and returned the strap immediately. I also really did not like the thicker weave of the "Palma" vs the "Kristall".

Finally, I found some Perlon straps by Clockwork Synergy, on eBay, in Navy Blue, and they are quite good imo. The Navy Blue is a real, good Navy Blue; the weave and thickness is closer to the Eulit "Kristall" than to the "Palma"; the taper end fusing/finish is excellent; there are 2 keepers (1 fixed + 1 sliding, very nice); the buckle is very nice (I cannot recall if they can provide a brushed buckle option, or only polished); and the whole thing comes in a nice box with 2 springbars. Not bad for US $12.00.

Here are two photos of the Clockwork Synergy Perlon in Navy Blue next to the Eulit "Kristall" in Blue (and the Eulit "Palma" in Royal Blue pasted in, for color and weave scale), and then a few images of the CS strap on the wrist under different light. I think it works very well with the Stowa heat-blued hands. I uploaded some different images in the "Who else is wearing a Stowa today?" thread.

Name:  Stowa MO_CS + Eulit Kristall Blue Perlon straps_10-Lug-2019.JPG
Views: 29
Size:  320.9 KB

Name:  Stowa MO_CS + Eulit Kristall Blue Perlon straps_02_10-Lug-2019.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  319.3 KB

Name:  Stowa MO_CS Navy Blue Perlon strap_01_10-Lug-2019.JPG
Views: 29
Size:  164.9 KB

Name:  Stowa MO_CS Navy Blue Perlon strap_02_10-Lug-2019.JPG
Views: 28
Size:  229.3 KB

Name:  Stowa MO_CS Navy Blue Perlon strap_03_10-Lug-2019.JPG.JPG
Views: 32
Size:  216.9 KB
    Last edited by cadenza; 2 Days Ago at 07:07.
    woiter, Liam0062 and tsteph12 like this.

m93

Quote Originally Posted by cadenza View Post
    Really? Good to know.
    For some reason I always thought the polished vs brushed case finish were same-cost options.
    Yep. I’m guessing the brushed surface takes more time than a polished case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information