Stowa Sunday

Thread: Stowa Sunday

Stowa Sunday

Well, as I have written before, I have gone through many changes these past weeks. I have six more weeks and my job is done and my relationship with my fiance ended with her moving out about the same time. The good news is that in times like these you find yourself going back to the core of who you are and and finding the strength to create the kind of life you want. The mind is the most powerfull thing and we forget how much control we have over our thought processes and the way we look at our lives. The job market is not wonderful for human resources people or any people for that matter but I am interviewing and trying to secure another position. My mental state is strong as I try to make good choices and use my energy in a constructive way on a daily basis. Maybe that is the benefit of 55 years of experience. I was looking at the Stowa FO LE under a magnifying glass this morning and I am still taken back with the beauty of the movement. It just speaks to me and the casework and dial just harmonize so well. Anyway, here is the movement and thank you all for your supportive thoughts over the past weeks. I hope to be able to let you know that I have another job in the near future. By the way, I cant wait to see what Stowa has for us as Basel gets closer and closer. Stephen

https://www.instagram.com/whichwatchsk/

Re: Stowa Sunday

I see things your way, too. Any type of change or loss can also mean a do-over. Now you can re-prioritize what you really want. I've gone through most of my life based on hope alone. As long as there are still possibilities, there is a reason to remain optimistic.
    "I threw away all my platinum cards, and I got a URANIUM card." -- Busta Rhymes

Hang in there, buddy!

In my darkest times, someone wiser than me once told me that "this, too, shall pass".

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

........and to me someone said in a similar situation:

"Always look out for the chances, don't mind the obstacles!"

Good luck Stephen,

Volker

Very nice...

I am looking forward to receive mine in the end of this year...

Thread Information