Stowa Worn & Wound Partitio Blue - Page 12
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Stowa Worn & Wound Partitio Blue

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 149
  1. #111
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    305

    Re: Stowa Worn & Wound Partitio Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by JacobC View Post
    I gave a $1,100 watch last year as a gift and I just saw Watch Box selling it for $2,500. The question is more, do you think this LE will sustain that price? I think we're likely to see it settle near $1,000.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Taking into consideration how beloved Stowa and the Partitio are and the fact that only 100 of these blue ones exist you are probably correct in your $1k estimation although I don't see these going up for sale very often so maybe that will affect the price as well.

  2. #112
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Bangkok Thailand
    Posts
    274

    Re: Stowa Worn & Wound Partitio Blue



    36 from Thailand

  3. #113
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    32

    Re: Stowa Worn & Wound Partitio Blue

    Just got my shipping notice! Looks like it will be here Thursday!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    flaccidaardvark likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #114
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by rainmkr26 View Post
    Just got my shipping notice! Looks like it will be here Thursday!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Are you in the group of February 25 units?

  6. #115
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    32

    Re: Stowa Worn & Wound Partitio Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazanaa View Post
    Are you in the group of February 25 units?
    not sure, how do I find out which group I'm in. I ordered before Christmas if that helps.

  7. #116
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by rainmkr26 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazanaa View Post
    Are you in the group of February 25 units?
    not sure, how do I find out which group I'm in. I ordered before Christmas if that helps.
    Thank you!

  8. #117
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    146

    Re: Stowa Worn & Wound Partitio Blue

    Seeing this thread way late - that is a beautiful blue color. And I do like the red tip on the seconds hand.
    TgeekB likes this.

  9. #118
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    23

    Re: Stowa Worn & Wound Partitio Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by nfetterly View Post
    Seeing this thread way late - that is a beautiful blue color. And I do like the red tip on the seconds hand.
    I found this after the original batch had sold out, so I signed up for the email notification a while back for any additional stock. Got an email this morning, and made sure to place my order immediately. Just checked again and they are showing sold out again, so glad I pulled the trigger.

    Sounds like these ship directly from Stowa in Germany, correct? Now I can't wait to get it on the wrist!

  10. #119
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    575

    Re: Stowa Worn & Wound Partitio Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by saalto View Post
    I found this after the original batch had sold out, so I signed up for the email notification a while back for any additional stock. Got an email this morning, and made sure to place my order immediately. Just checked again and they are showing sold out again, so glad I pulled the trigger.

    Sounds like these ship directly from Stowa in Germany, correct? Now I can't wait to get it on the wrist!

    I got the email too. When I signed up to receive the alert, I thought it was kind of pointless since it was an LE and was sold out. When I got the email, I was shocked. I clicked on it and checked it out for a minute but didn't have time to purchase at that moment. I was going to revisit a little bit later. By the time I went back, it was gone. Oh well. Glad you got one. Enjoy it!

  11. #120
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    32

    Re: Stowa Worn & Wound Partitio Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by saalto View Post
    Sounds like these ship directly from Stowa in Germany, correct?
    Yup!



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. FS: Stowa x Worn & Wound Antea KS LE
      By thedave in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: June 13th, 2018, 21:46
    2. FS: 22mm assorted straps, worn&wound, crown&buckle, haveston
      By govdubspeedgo in forum Watches - Straps & Bracelets
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: March 23rd, 2018, 15:53
    3. FS: 2 Worn & Wound Straps - 20/22mm - $50
      By OneRandomGeek in forum Watches - Straps & Bracelets
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: February 5th, 2017, 07:57
    4. The Damasko DC66 Pilot Chronograph from Worn & Wound
      By stevomcgee in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: November 27th, 2016, 04:47
    5. Worn and Wound Pose (blue collar edition)
      By Drumguy in forum Public Forum
      Replies: 21
      Last Post: March 21st, 2015, 08:00

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •