stowas...

Thread: stowas...

stowas...

Only sell online through the site correct?
    what are you opinions on the airman auto?

stuffler,mike

Re: stowas...

Online only and some dealers in JP. For your other question: Feel free to use our forum`s search function. Just type "Airman" or "Flieger": Tons of posts.

oh..

well its because i go to another forum that uses the same bulletin system like this. and the search function is quite troublesome.. i guess it works here though

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

stuffler,mike

Quote Originally Posted by HenryLouis View Post
    oh..

well its because i go to another forum that uses the same bulletin system like this. and the search function is quite troublesome.. i guess it works here though
    Well, it works out most of the time

According to my personal opinion - Stowa Airman has one of the most beautifull cases of all pilot watches inspired by WWII pilot watches. Stowa also offer chronometer movement.
    Stowa Antea KS (my wife), Nomos Orion Rosé Gold glasboden, Timefactors Speedbird III

I like the stowa airman but i have extreme concerns over delivery to canada. I heard about some problems with international shipping with watches...

The Stowa airman auto is one of my favorite watches,very precise, excellent fit & finish... the most comfy & best fitting. I've read here that Stowa's looking into making shipping easier, esp. to Canada, there were a lot of complaints from Canadian customers. I had no problems getting it to USA.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryLouis View Post
    I like the stowa airman but i have extreme concerns over delivery to canada. I heard about some problems with international shipping with watches...
    The only real issue I have had is the massive amount of tax and duty charged here, but that isn't the fault of Stowa. The total additional charges in Canada work out to a whopping 18%. Stowa watches are still worth it, but you definitely have to consider the additional cost when making a purchase. When my first Stowa arrived from Germany I was quite shocked.

There have been reports that FedEx may be starting to charge an additional brokerage fee to Canadian customers. I am currently awaiting an Airman auto no-logo which should be arriving within the next two weeks, so I suppose I will find out soon enough.

Bishamon, you are probably correct.. buying from the NBA store i recieved about $20 in extra fees for something that only cost $50!!!
    I am strongly thinking of buying this watch but i am not sure about the fees... when your watch arrives notify me please
    Last edited by HenryLouis; December 28th, 2008 at 16:10.

Thread Information