WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017

214K views 898 replies 151 participants last post by  jam karet 
#1 ·
Ok, i love my Stowa, as usual, i was presenting Stowa watches to my friend and i am showing him Stowa history via the wikipedia. Then i realised that in year:

• 1997, Stowa present 70th anniversary limited Fliegeruhr ("Pilot Watch") with Unitas 6300 N
  • 2007, Stowa present 80th anniversary limited edition of Flieger Automatic and Flieger Original.

So, we are now at 2016. That means next year is 2017, which is STOWA's 90th anniversary. We should have an anniversary limited edition.

• 2017, Stowa present 90th anniversary limited edition of ........?

So for those who are keen, we better start budgeting now, just in case that you love the offering.

Also, what you want for 90 anniversary?

#33 · (Edited)
Actually, according to trend. 2017 anniversary LE will be Flieger as well.

1997 is Flieger with Unitas 6300N, 2007 is Flieger Original. So 2017 is Flieger....... what?

Let's assume this trend will continue. What flieger LE you want?

For me I want a Flieger with Durowe off course. Or a flieger with dlc or TI flieger. Or a white dial flieger.

hidden830726

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

#34 ·
Actually, according to trend. 2017 anniversary LE will be Flieger as well.

1997 is Flieger with Unitas 6300N, 2007 is Flieger Original. So 2017 is Flieger....... what?

Let's assume this trend will continue. What flieger LE you want?

For me I want a Flieger with Durowe off course. Or a flieger with dlc or TI flieger. Or a white dial flieger.

hidden830726

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
55" Reissue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#47 · (Edited)
OK, i have further guess on the 90th LE.

Last year is the year of Quartz Gold and Serenity, Serenity means blue, thats the reason (probably) why last year alot of blue watch in the market, IWC, Panerai, even Stowa have plenty of blue.

Now, with Pantone choosen Greenery as 2017 color of the year, perhaps, we are going to see green this year.

^ exactly what Stowa want: "Satisfying the growing desire to rejuvenate and revitalize"

Point to note, Jorg likes his lime alot, so the probability of seeing green this year is pretty high.

How bout a green / Lime military flieger for 90th LE?

#48 ·
I know clean dials are all the rage, but I'd love to see the return of anything with a day/date option. I'm not crazy about the typical rectangluar day/date window at 3 o'clock so many companies do, but I'm a sucker for things like the Antea day/dates windows...or for that matter any arced windows (Rolex/Hamilton/etc)...

I don't even care which watch - literally any Stowa with a blue or black (or lime?!) sunburst dial and an arc day/date window and I'll buy it.

#63 ·
Let's just hope that they get announced and are available at a time when everyone can get one.
Not a repeat of the Omega Speedy Tuesday LE debacle, where working stiffs in my timezone never had the opportunity to reserve one.
What also helps / keeps things real, is if a 50% (or more) down-payment is required.

Too bad I'll be at work by the time Mike wakes up / gets on-line ..... I'm expecting some fireworks and excitement (LOL)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.