STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017 - Page 30
Like Tree863Likes

Thread: STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017

Page 30 of 90 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 ... LastLast

Re: STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017

Quote Originally Posted by flappylove View Post
    I think the Christmas raffle created some false hope that there would be Flieger Originals in the offing
    It certainly did for me. I just bought an SMP since the FO didn't make an appearance.

Maybe next year, we'll see only the FO in 3 Limited Edition flavors: black, old radium, and blue. I'd love to be discussing the FOKLE, FORLE, & FOBLE this time next year.

Besides, I need some time to save up.
    Horoticus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SaoDavi View Post
    ...the FOKLE, FORLE, & FOBLE...
    Nicely done. Echoing some other recent posts, I will keep my wallet sheathed until something better tickles my fancy.

I will buy Stowa flieger only if 6498 central seconds is available. Nothing less. Even if I have to wait for the 100th anniversary :)

PS: I also do not like how Stowa limited watches are getting out of hand. They are starting to resemble Panerai in that respect. Too many I think. Plus the numbers are getting ever higher. The blue Flieger was 100 pieces, the blue MO - 200, and now the blue MA is 250. Seriously Stowa?
    Last edited by svetoslav; February 5th, 2017 at 02:03.
    SaoDavi, Soulspawn and umarrajs like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

the not-so-limited editions:P
    exxondus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by svetoslav View Post
    I will buy Stowa flieger only if 6498 central seconds is available. Nothing less. Even if I have to wait for the 100th anniversary :)

PS: I also do not like how Stowa limited watches are getting out of hand. They are starting to resemble Panerai in that respect. Too many I think. Plus the numbers are getting ever higher. The blue Flieger was 100 pieces, the blue MO - 200, and now the blue MA is 250. Seriously Stowa?
    I agreed on most of it but bear in mind stowa customer base probably grow over the years. They should have stick it to maybe 200. Since I remember last time LE used to be sold out easily. It may be the economy but I prefer a more thoughtful LE who sold out.

And I urge if possible pls stop the "I want FO bandwagon" or "i will buy if its FO" in this thread. Given chance I would want it too. But for now, please refer to watchrecon and pray. Luck is quite important, cause you will never know when it will appear at for sale or advencalendar or stowa raffles.

Lets focus on the announced LE. Just wait for pysical watch picture.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by svetoslav View Post
    Agreed. You got a point here regarding the flood of limited editions. But: As long as there is a demand, Jörg will answer this demand, he would be stupid not to do so.
    For me it resulted in the decision not to order one of the 90th anniversary models (as already posted). I do not think I will miss a lot. That being said I am fine with the MABLE being issued in a run of 250 pieces. I can imagine that there is a special interest in the Pforzheim/Black Forest area since it is commemorating both, the Pforzheim 250 anniversary (250 Jahre Goldstadt Pforzheim - Das Jubiläumsfestival) and Stowa's 90th anniversary. A different perspective imho.
    Last edited by stuffler,mike; February 5th, 2017 at 11:19.
    svetoslav likes this.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Quote Originally Posted by hidden830726 View Post

And I urge if possible pls stop the "I want FO bandwagon" or "i will buy if its FO" in this thread. Given chance I would want it too. But for now, please refer to watchrecon and pray. Luck is quite important, cause you will never know when it will appear at for sale or advencalendar or stowa raffles.
    I don't think it is a bandwagon, just an idealised iteration of the Flieger. And what is a forum for if not to discuss the watch/watches you idealise and admire? This thread began as a 'what would people like to see from the anniversary edition..' So what better place to discuss the watch people wanted to see?
    svetoslav and SaoDavi like this.

Quote Originally Posted by flappylove View Post
    I don't think it is a bandwagon, just an idealised iteration of the Flieger. And what is a forum for if not to discuss the watch/watches you idealise and admire? This thread began as a 'what would people like to see from the anniversary edition..' So what better place to discuss the watch people wanted to see?
    Relax. Off course welcome to share. It's Internet anyway.

The thread started many months before the announcement. Off course I have to ask what LE we want.

I'm just saying let's appreciate the watches.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Zinzan likes this.

A Marine with 6498 central second would be very nice LE

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MITCHY View Post
    A Marine with 6498 central second would be very nice LE
    ...and will not be issued.
    ...and would not be a "real" Marine. Almost all Marine chronometers had a seconds sub dial.
    SaoDavi likes this.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Page 30 of 90 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 ... LastLast

Thread Information