STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017 - Page 38
Like Tree863Likes

Thread: STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017

Page 38 of 90 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 899
  1. #371
    Member Rosenbloom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    876

    Re: STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017

    Just pulled the trigger and ordered my first Stowa: Flieger Klassik 40 Handwinding Baumuster B LIMITED


    It's a birthday present I bought for myself, with the limited number equal to my age. The number will remind me in the future how old when I purchased the watch.
    Last edited by Rosenbloom; March 10th, 2017 at 04:56.

  2. #372
    Member Peter Atwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Western MA
    Posts
    3,982

    Re: STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017

    Does anyone remember what they said as far as delivery times go for the fliegers? I know the MABLE was going to be early summer but I'm thinking they said March for the fliegers...or was it May?
    Rotating on my wrist this month: Stowa Blue WatchTime Flieger, Sinn EZM9, Sinn T1, Sinn 556 Blue, Stowa Antea LE Polish Forums, Stowa Verus 40, Damasko DS30 greenie, Sinn U1, Stowa Antea Klassik KS Rose, Nomos Tangente Silvercut





  3. #373
    Member Wanderfalken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    114

    Re: STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Atwood View Post
    Does anyone remember what they said as far as delivery times go for the fliegers? I know the MABLE was going to be early summer but I'm thinking they said March for the fliegers...or was it May?
    It depends on which model and version you're interested in. March and May are both listed, as are June and July.

    You can still find the information by going to the News page on their website.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #374
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    152

    Re: STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017

    The pictures are stunning.
    I've been wanting a small flieger for years, but now that I have a chance I realize I prefer the Partitio I already own.
    I think fliegers just look better big, too bad my wrists are too small for it.

    Sent from my LG-D858HK using Tapatalk

  6. #375
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    755

    Re: STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017

    Quote Originally Posted by yellowtrace View Post
    The pictures are stunning.
    I've been wanting a small flieger for years, but now that I have a chance I realize I prefer the Partitio I already own.
    I think fliegers just look better big, too bad my wrists are too small for it.

    Sent from my LG-D858HK using Tapatalk
    I actually like both my fliegers in 36mm and 41mm and have 6.25" wrists. Not the same style but both desirable.
    If you have really small wrists then the 36 or 40 mm will do it.

  7. #376
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    152

    Re: STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Fikk View Post
    I actually like both my fliegers in 36mm and 41mm and have 6.25" wrists. Not the same style but both desirable.
    If you have really small wrists then the 36 or 40 mm will do it.
    I really wanted the 36. I know that the normal 36 will be available starting next month or so. I just think on a 36, the face seems too... busy? But now that you say you like it. Sigh... I donno, maybe I've been brainwashing myself to save my wallet.

  8. #377
    Member hidden830726's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,995

    Re: STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017

    I'm undecided on another flieger. But I heard it's sold out for 40mm. True? Too busy

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


  9. #378
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    169

    Re: STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017

    Quote Originally Posted by hidden830726 View Post
    I'm undecided on another flieger. But I heard it's sold out for 40mm. True? Too busy

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I think only the Baumuster-A 40mm Handwinding (or "Handwindig" as per the site :)) is sold out.

  10. #379
    Member Rosenbloom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    876

    Re: STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosenbloom View Post
    Just pulled the trigger and ordered my first Stowa: Flieger Klassik 40 Handwinding Baumuster B LIMITED

    It's a birthday present I bought for myself, with the limited number equal to my age. The number will remind me in the future how old when I purchased the watch.
    Wow I pulled the trigger AGAIN!

    Tonight when I visited Stowa online store and had a glance on the Marine Blue Limited, I found the number of my birth month and day was available! (It was not available before.) Without hesitation I made a payment for it immediately.
    Last edited by Rosenbloom; March 11th, 2017 at 14:17.
    Horoticus likes this.

  11. #380
    Member Horoticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Garden and Diamond States
    Posts
    4,303

    Re: STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosenbloom View Post
    Wow I pulled the trigger AGAIN!
    Giddy. Up.

    So what's next?

Page 38 of 90 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Stowa Antea 80th Anniversary Limited Edition (80 pieces) w/Durowe 7420 Mechanical Movement.
      By Mouchette in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: November 19th, 2014, 19:15
    2. Replies: 0
      Last Post: June 19th, 2014, 17:40
    3. FS: Stowa Antea 80th Anniversary Limited Edition (80 pieces) w/Durowe 7420 Mechanical Movement
      By Mouchette in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: June 19th, 2014, 17:32
    4. SOLD Stowa Marine Original Limited Edition 80th Anniversary (MOLE I)
      By giosdad in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: September 30th, 2013, 23:40
    5. Replies: 60
      Last Post: November 25th, 2009, 15:10

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •