STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017 - Page 83
Like Tree863Likes

Thread: STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017

Page 83 of 90 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 LastLast

Re: STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017

Quote Originally Posted by frankcastle914 View Post
    I feel like I’m the only one who ordered this watch with the date. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I have seen the pic, with date is definitely quite cool. It gives a different vibe since the dial itself is pretty simple. The date just add some details to it.

I'm just too lazy to set date each time I wear my watch.. haha

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Loubill View Post
    So who's still waiting for Mabel to get in touch? Was told it's likely to be the end of October, anyone received theirs recently? Starting to loose interest and that Farer Aqua Compresor with the blue dial is starting to look nice.
    I'm still waiting for my MABLE. I've been given four different should-be-ready-by dates by Stowa, the latest being Oct 20. Honestly, I don't really believe it anymore. I know it will be worth it, but it has been a long wait. It also seems like maybe they aren't building them in the order they were paid for. I sent my money in early February, so it's a little frustrating seeing orders paid for after mine being fulfilled before mine. I take it this means the actual watchmakers just grab whatever case is next in line...
    hidden830726 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hidden830726 View Post
    I have seen the pic, with date is definitely quite cool. It gives a different vibe since the dial itself is pretty simple. The date just add some details to it.

I'm just too lazy to set date each time I wear my watch.. haha

Lol. I get the inconvenience of setting the date but as I get older I need the reminder of what the date is. In a couple years I’ll likely need to by day-date complications only. Maybe I should just start saving for a perpetual. Thanks for supporting my horological addiction, hidden. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    hidden830726 and Horoticus like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017

[QUOTE=Myron;44300627]I'm still waiting for my MABLE. I've been given four different should-be-ready-by dates by Stowa, the latest being Oct 20. Honestly, I don't really believe it anymore. I know it will be worth it, but it has been a long wait. It also seems like maybe they aren't building them in the order they were paid for. I sent my money in early February, so it's a little frustrating seeing orders paid for after mine being fulfilled before mine. I take it this means the actual watchmakers just grab whatever case is next in line...

It’s worth the wait. Frustrating I know, but you won’t regret it.
    Last edited by frankcastle914; October 12th, 2017 at 06:08.

Received an email today, Mabel is getting ready to depart. They said they had problems with the dials.

"Unfortunately there were several delays in the last months.

There were mainly problems with the production of the dials.
    This means the dials are relatively complex and very sensitive during the production process.

But now to the good news: we have started the production of your watch now and will send it to you in the next 1-2 weeks."

Finally!

Fikk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Loubill View Post
    Received an email today, Mabel is getting ready to depart. They said they had problems with the dials.

"Unfortunately there were several delays in the last months.

There were mainly problems with the production of the dials.
    This means the dials are relatively complex and very sensitive during the production process.

But now to the good news: we have started the production of your watch now and will send it to you in the next 1-2 weeks."

Finally!

Good to hear that. I remember back then I waited 1 yr for the black forest flieger LE due to the DLC case issue.

Any idea if the Flieger Klassik 6497 small second 9 o`clock has the old radium superluminova on the small second 9 o`clock as well ?

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Milseburg View Post
    Any idea if the Flieger Klassik 6497 small second 9 o`clock has the old radium superluminova on the small second 9 o`clock as well ?

I'm not 100% sure but I think the small second doesn't have superluminova but has the old radium colour.

Am I the only person still waiting for the Mabel?

Larry, me neither. Stowa sent me an email 2 weeks ago suggesting that I'd either have it today or at least be informed that it was on its way. I sent a couple of emails today and received automated responses from Sandra and Stefan letting me know they are out the office. I then received another email letting me know someone might be in touch on Monday. Not holding my breath.

Page 83 of 90 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 LastLast

Thread Information